• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Movies Anywhere

That's the current answer....it will be announced if/when K joins MA. (But obviously they know the importance of joining asap, that's all I can comment on at this point.)

Jim

Seems like a smart policy and lets see where this goes. Thanks as always to Kaleidescape and to our forum members.

Okay, show me a screen capture your FandangoNow linked to Movies anywhere. :rolleyes:

Just throwing this out there. Do you think if you could link your account, I might have chosen the words, "they have joined".

I had a post just a couple before that one, "There are rumors that FandangoNOW is joining MA soon. Let's hope Kaleidescape is also in this second wave of retailers."
Then, "It's official, FandangoNOW is joining Movies Anywhere."

As in, no longer rumor but it's official that FandangoNOW is joining Movies Anywhere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reading_comprehension

Can't believe I just wasted all this time having to explain this.

Not trying to play "Dad" here, but let's keep the dialogue "friendly," not nitpick which words are used, and keep any snarky or sarcastic comments out of posts, please. This has always been, and hope it always will be, a forum of friends sharing a common interest.

Thank you.

Jim

Not trying to play "Dad" here, but let's keep the dialogue "friendly," not nitpick which words are used, and keep any snarky or sarcastic comments out of posts, please. This has always been, and hope it always will be, a forum of friends sharing a common interest.

Thank you.

Jim

Yes, Dad :)

Sorry, the kids have been going crazy today with one getting badly hurt, so I wasn't in a good mood. Got defensive when I should've just let it slide. Apologies to o0OBillO0o.

Thanks guys....love all my children.:D

Jim

Hope you child is okay Billy.....

Jim

Kaleidescape are working on it guys. It's likely that there is an NDA in place and it can't be discussed. Not to mention Kaleidescape have said they do not wish to pre-announce things anymore.
That'd be my guess. They absolutely hear our requests, but seem to let things become more concrete before making any official announcements. I actually wish MORE tech companies would operate this way rather than making so many false promises or announcing impossible release dates. When it comes to dealing with all the powers that be in Hollywood, I'm sure K's been burned more than once, so can't blame them for their approach.

Back