• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Store "Hole" Feedback

Hmm, I see $9.99. But I see $4.92 for Last Action Hero and Airplane 2.

Maybe a case of whether you previously purchased it digitally or cataloged the disc? I have the disc cataloged in my case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d really love to see Neon titles in the U.S. store. I want to have at my fingertips Possessor in 4K, hear Moonage Daydream in lossless audio, and experience Triangle of Sadness outside of a dimly lit arthouse venue with no masking.

I was thinking, with all the information here and in other threads, perhaps we should set up a Google Sheet to list the missing titles, as well as any video or audio issues, and then hopefully our friendly KScape members can share this with the right folks inside the organization.

It would help that team, as they don't have to deal with individual requests coming in via email, and can work off that file with all the right details (such as an IMDB link).

Thoughts? Happy to take a stab at it. We could then use this thread to state someone added an entry to the file, instead.

Anyone know if we can expect The Highlander in 4K to hit the store in the near future? It is apparently being released by Lionsgate in December for around $22 and I am tempted to pre-purchase it but would wait on the K Store if that was likely to get it. Since The Highlander is not in the store in any format I wonder if it is one, and there can be only one, they can't get?

Anyone know if we can expect The Highlander in 4K to hit the store in the near future? It is apparently being released by Lionsgate in December for around $22 and I am tempted to pre-purchase it but would wait on the K Store if that was likely to get it. Since The Highlander is not in the store in any format I wonder if it is one, and there can be only one, they can't get?
Asked the same recently… No word yet…

I don’t have an answer to this but I do have an observation. The BR disc version is released by Lionsgate Films while the streaming HD version is released by either “New Video” (Vudu) or “Davis-Panzer“ (Apple).

We will see what happens with the 4K version.

John

Last edited:

These two are still in SD. I have the Blu-ray versions. They were unrecognized when I first imported. They are now (maybe) awaiting bookmarking.

Has the Show
The Last Ship ever been available on store ?
I thought I saw the seasons in the UK store before but I am not certain. They aren’t on the store anymore. I have the first season imported which is fully bookmarked. It is a good show but later seasons lost me. I like the first season because of the Kirov class battlecruiser in it. That ship is magnificent and menacing.

Still waiting/hoping for:

• That last Bruce Lee movie (I think we just need 1 more)
  • 1980's G.I. Joe Movie from Shout
  • Laiki films coming back, along with 4K upgrades as they have announced discs

Pulp Fiction is launching on 4K Blu-ray on 12/3. Would be great to have an upgrade option
Paramount title so probably upgrade price of like $20 for some random reason and then eventually the normal $5 at some point after. Because Paramount.

Back