• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Store "Hole" Feedback

Avatar has been remastered in 4K, and coming to cinemas on Sept. 23, 2022. When will we see it on K?

AVATAR_RERLS_1SHT_DIGITAL_sRGB_V7.jpg

On a side note, James Cameron has also mentioned several times over the last few years that The Abyss has been remastered in 4K. Some rumors had a release date for Disney Day 2022, which was September 8, 2022. Anyone seen anything?

Amélie is available in the Store for download for those who already purchased this title previously:

However right now it isn’t available for new purchases. Presumably though it will be back in the Store at some point in the future.

Same with Star Trek V and VI in 4K HDR. I held out til Saturday on cracking the plastic on my 4K Blu-rays in the hopes they might turn up on K before the weekend, but alas.
...looks like you got your wish.

Last Action Hero has been upgraded to 4k HDR with Atmos, I saw this I purchased right away!

Last Action Hero has been upgraded to 4k HDR with Atmos, I saw this I purchased right away!

Nice to see this finally added from Sony. This has been out in 4K on disc since May 2021.

John

Back