• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Store "Hole" Feedback

Also, the store has every Ice Age title except this one.

I know it’s just a direct-to-video release, but the store does have another direct-to-video Ice Age title.

Think that’s the best place to post about 300 recent release in 4k HDR hope this post bring it to our store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think that’s the best place to post about 300 recent release in 4k HDR hope this post bring it to our store

And K doesn’t makes me wait long

Thankssssss

47 Ronin was added today to Vudu in 4K hopefully will be added to K Store soon...
added

The following have been added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Eagle Rock

"Ladies & Gentlemen: The Rolling Stones" - Post #12 updated
"Cliff Richard: Still Reelin' and A-Rockin' — Live in Sydney" @JohnJ post #15

Here are a few titles only available in DVD-quality that have Blu-ray discs out there. Note that all of these movies are listed on Blu-ray.com as available on Blu-ray disc, but those at the bottom only appear as part of a double feature (not sure if that affects availability).

Standalone discs
This was added in HD end of October:

Some movies that I had on BD in my vaults but they were not available in the Store have shown up recently:

Both “Fantastic 4” movies, end of August for:

and today for:

Few more free slots in my vault :)

Also, the store has every Ice Age title except this one.

I know it’s just a direct-to-video release, but the store does have another direct-to-video Ice Age title.
Added !

Added:

I have updated post #15.

John

Added from Eagle Rock:

Post #15 updated.

John

When I was doing disc to digital, I noticed it showed Silverado not available. Same with U-Turn, Sin City 2, and a few others. I'll have to look through the discs I kept.

Just added:

Here are a few titles only available in DVD-quality that have Blu-ray discs out there. Note that all of these movies are listed on Blu-ray.com as available on Blu-ray disc, but those at the bottom only appear as part of a double feature (not sure if that affects availability).

Standalone discs
Added in HD:

Added from MGM:

Added from MGM

One of the title from sony is missing is “The Mask of Zorro” missing the HDR and Atmos we have it in UHD only

More MGM

The trickle of MGM titles continues

Back