• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Store "Hole" Feedback

Is there a way to make some sort of permanent list thread with a chart or spreadsheet where everyone can see what has already been listed?

Added from Warner Music(Stadium Media):

Updated post #12 and two more empty slots for me!

Last edited:
Yep, glad to see this one, too. Not as good as the 2013 Festival but still great!

John

Added from Eagle Rock:

Post 12 updated

I am getting the impression that Kaleidescape has forwarded our list of titles to studios and at least Eagle Rock is responding.

John

I am getting the impression that Kaleidescape has forwarded our list of titles to studios and at least Eagle Rock is responding.

John

The thread was shared and has been given some review, as I understand it.

... Just a friendly reminder that there is no Beavis and Butthead content available in the store at all...

Beavis and Butthead Do America- their feature-length theater release hit is available on VUDU, and could likely be brought over with little effort...

“Miss Congeniality“ has been added in HD. Updated post #2

"Analyze This" & Analyze That" added in HD. There is a BD double feature available since 2010 but they were only in SD at the store.

Here are a few titles only available in DVD-quality that have Blu-ray discs out there.

Standalone discs

"Tin Cup" has just been added in HD.

Pushing Tin - I couldn't find in the store but see it on MA/Vudu
The Missing - store has SD version, but bluray was just released
Real Genius - store has SD version, but there is a bluray version

Ahhh Pushing Tin.... now that’s a film I haven’t seen in a long while, remember enjoying that :)

The following were previously only available in SD and now have been added in HD both From Warner Bros.:

A Night at the Opera
The Philadelphia Story

John

Matilda (1996) in the store is SD only, but there is a BD release (with additional features.)
"Matilda" was added in HD end of June

Surprised that Memento is not in the store. Not an obscure movie by any means. Apocalypto is another one. The infamous True Lies. Panic Room is only SD. Polytechnique is another I hoped would be available.

Surprised that Memento is not in the store. Not an obscure movie by any means. Apocalypto is another one. The infamous True Lies. Panic Room is only SD. Polytechnique is another I hoped would be available.
Since @TrackZ started this thread, K have added/upgraded many titles, hope this continues especially for concerts.
Memento used to be in the Store as I own it. Guess it's a licensing issue, as per Blu-Ray.com both Memento and Apocalypto rights are today with "Samuel Goldwyn Films".

"Panic Room" I may be wrong but as far as I know has never been released on BD, there was a 4K release planned but it has been(indefinitely?) postponed.
"True Lies"(and Abyss) we are all waiting for both to be released.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-07 at 10.44.50.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-07 at 10.44.50.png
    703.2 KB · Views: 16
Back