• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Store "Hole" Feedback

Which versions do you prefer?
I love the Extended Editions. These were originally made as a Swedish TV series, and then cut down for a separate theatrical release. Like "Fanny and Alexander!" (They even changed the aspect ratio of the the first installment from 1.78 to 2.35 for the theatrical release.)

I love the Extended Editions. These were originally made as a Swedish TV series, and then cut down for a separate theatrical release. Like "Fanny and Alexander!" (They even changed the aspect ratio of the the first installment from 1.78 to 2.35 for the theatrical release.)
I have them on Blu-ray discs. I will delete the downloads and import those to my Premiere system.

And, the Swedish versions of "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo," "The Girl who Plays with Fire," and "The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets' Nest" (with Naomi Rapace) exist in the original extended TV versions (vs. abridged theatrical cuts). Vudu has the extended versions. K store only has the theatrical. I have blu-rays of the extended, but would love to add it to K.
I believe these are completely gone from the store now. I have imported the extended versions today. They are all video bookmarked already.

Yeah, this was a licensing change. It seems to have disappeared from electronic sales entirely (not just us). My fingers are crossed that it's temporary but I don't have any insight.

With Summer about to start, I would love to see my favorite Summer movie: White Water Summer. It's available in HD on Vudu but not in the K store at all.

Was Phantasm on the store before? I see Phantasm II is available now.

Any chance we get this to the store? It looks hilarious. The disc is from RLJ which we have titles from on the store but not sure who owns the digital rights.

Attachments

• 71218590784__71218F4B-32AF-4BD6-BB99-74576A527111.jpeg
    71218590784__71218F4B-32AF-4BD6-BB99-74576A527111.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
The Incredible Hulk

Purchasable version of Hot Tub Time Machine 2
> The Incredible Hulk

The 2008 one with Ed Norton? That's in there...or at least it was a one point since I own it. Perhaps it was taken down recently due to some licensing issue? Apparently the same thing happened with Memento, which used to be available but isn't any longer.

> The Incredible Hulk

The 2008 one with Ed Norton? That's in there...or at least it was a one point since I own it. Perhaps it was taken down recently due to some licensing issue? Apparently the same thing happened with Memento, which used to be available but isn't any longer.
I hope they bring back Memento. I would like to get that on K and watch again. Has been years since I've seen it.

It's the only thing missing from my Christopher Nolan collection. Fortunately I own it on Blu-ray so I technically could watch it whenever I want, but then I'd have to get up from my couch, find the disc, put it in the player, and then remember to put it back after the movie. Who has time for all that?

It's the only thing missing from my Christopher Nolan collection. Fortunately I own it on Blu-ray so I technically could watch it whenever I want, but then I'd have to get up from my couch, find the disc, put it in the player, and then remember to put it back after the movie. Who has time for all that?
Same here. And one of the main reason for investing in the K system was the video quality and the ability to slowly get rid of my physical media collection.

Babylon 5 got remastered to "HD of sorts" back in early 2021. Not sure if Kaleidescape could make it available, but that would sure be nice... :)

I just realized And Justice For All is only available in SD quality. I'd love to watch it in at least HD

Back