• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Movie Updates

I'm curious if HD versions of some of the recent Columbia releases get updates. Fright Night looks considerably better on Blu-ray with the new 4K set, but I haven't seen them update the HD version on K. Same with Lost Boys. A lot of these 4K disc releases are getting a new Blu-ray included with them that are quite a bit better and based on the new master, but we are not seeing new HD updates on K.

Bodies Bodies Bodies (2022) in HD from A24 upgraded to Dolby TrueHD Atmos from DTS-HD Master 7.1

Nope (2022) in HD from NBC Universal upgraded to Dolby TrueHD Atmos from DTS-HD Master 7.1

I just wonder If we will get and update for Avatar to HDR soon before the new sequel will arrive in DEC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

any hint to refresh our view before the sequels came out shortly

any hint to refresh our view before the sequels came out shortly

Myself along with many other members here have been holding our breath for this one but I don’t think it’s going to happen unfortunately :/

Paws of Fury: The Legend of Hank (2022) in HD updated to Dolby TrueHD Atmos from DTS-HD Master 7.1

Ticket to Paradise (@022) in HD from NBCUniversal updated to DTS-HD Master 7.1 from DTS-HD Master 5.1

Secret Headquarters (2022) in HD from Paramount updated to Dolby TrueHD Atmos from DTS-HD Master 7.1

Black Adam (2022) in HD from Warner Bros. updated to Dolby TrueHD Atmos from DTS-HD Master 7.1

Prey for the Devil (2022) in HD from Lionsgate updated to Dolby TrueHD Atmos from DTS-HD Master 5.1

Superman: The Movie (1978) in HD from Warner Bros. updated to DTS-HD Master 5.1 from Dolby Digital 5.1

Black Adam (2022) in HD from Warner Bros. updated to Dolby TrueHD Atmos from DTS-HD Master 7.1

Prey for the Devil (2022) in HD from Lionsgate updated to Dolby TrueHD Atmos from DTS-HD Master 5.1

Superman: The Movie (1978) in HD from Warner Bros. updated to DTS-HD Master 5.1 from Dolby Digital 5.1
We'll that's cool about Superman being up to DTS-HD MA but where is the Atmos track?

Tár (2022) in HD from NBC Universal updated to Dolby TrueHD Atmos from DTS-HD Master 7.1

Halloween Ends (2022) in HD from NBC Universal updated to Dolby TrueHD Atmos from DTS-HD Master 7.1

Don't Worry Darling (2022) in HD from Warner Bros. updated to Dolby TrueHD Atmos from DTS-HD Master 7.1

HDR update « Audio and video improvements »

Clerks III (2022) in HD from Lionsgate updated to Dolby TrueHD Atmos from DTS-HD Master 5.1

Smile (2022) in HD from Paramount updated to Dolby TrueHD Atmos from DTS-HD Master 7.1

Top Gun: Maverick (2022) in HD from Paramount updated to Dolby TrueHD Atmos from DTS-HD Master 7.1

Top Gun: Maverick (2022) in HD from Paramount updated to Dolby TrueHD Atmos from DTS-HD Master 7.1

So I have Top Gun Maverick, which I downloaded in November, but the new version is not showing up under "Movie Updates". Any idea what could be wrong?

So I have Top Gun Maverick, which I downloaded in November, but the new version is not showing up under "Movie Updates". Any idea what could be wrong?
Do you have the 4K version or the HD version? The 4K versions have always had Dolby Atmos…

Jerry and Marge Go Large (2022) in HDR
Video Quality Improvements

Back