• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Movie Updates

The Big Boss HD update
Audio and video improvements

The Social Network HDR update

Audio and Video improvements? Any idea what changed on Terminator TSCC?

Audio and Video Improvements
Invictus (2009) in HD
(For frame of reference, originally downloaded on 2022-04-24

Ambulance (2022) in HDR/UHD
(For frame of reference, originally downloaded on 2022-06-18

Green Lantern (HD) had an update on my system.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (2022) in HD from Paramount updated to Dolby TrueHD Atmos from DTS-HD Master 7.1

Over the last 10 days, Audio and video improvements HD update for the following:

The Social Network HDR update
Another HDR update "Audio and video improvements" just came up for this one.

Giant HDR update

Original Downloaded on July 6th, 2022

HD update - Audio and video improvements

HDR Update - Audio and video improvements

Last edited:
Elvis (2022) in HD from Warner Bros Discovery updated to Dolby TrueHD Atmos from DTS-HD Master 7.1

"Misery" now comes us as an HDR (up from UHD). For me it did not show up in the "Update" section, but it does let me Download the HDR version from the movie page (no extra charge.)

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this question.

Has Kaleidescape ever offered the movie "Young Frankenstein" for sale (starring Gene Wilder, Madeline Kahn, Terry Garr, directed by Mel Brooks?

Has Kaleidescape ever offered the movie "Young Frankenstein" for sale (starring Gene Wilder, Madeline Kahn, Terry Garr, directed by Mel Brooks?
I couldn’t find that one either. Would be on my buy list too. :)

For some reason that one isn’t available for sale digitally anywhere. I figured this out a couple years ago and ordered the Blu. It is streaming now on HBO Max though.

Jurassic World Dominion (2022) in HD from NBC Universal updated to DTS:X from DTS-HD Master 7.1

Jurassic World Dominion (2022) in HD from NBC Universal updated to DTS:X from DTS-HD Master 7.1
Would love to have that DTS:X track on the HDR version as well....

HDR Update - Audio and video improvements

Back