• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR & 4K Releases for May & June 2021

"WWE WrestleMania 2021" haș been added in HD from Warner

Yes, it’s late - should have showed up last Tuesday. Hopefully it will show up any day now.

John

“Spiral:From the Book of Saw” has been added as Premium Rental in UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos and in HD with DTS-HD MA 7.1 from Lionsgate
“The Courrier” is now available for purchase
“An Impossible Project“ has been added in HD with DTS-HD MA Stereo

“Spiral:From the Book of Saw” has been added as Premium Rental in UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos and in HD with DTS-HD MA 7.1 from Lionsgate
“The Courrier” is now available for purchase
“An Impossible Project“ has been added in HD with DTS-HD MA Stereo
Excited that The Courier is finally available to purchase! Really enjoyed this movie :)

“Audrey“ has been added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1

“Profile” has been added as Premium Rental in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Universal

“Send It“ has been added in UHD&HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Lionsgate

On preorder for June 11th release:

“Port Authority” has been added added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Universal:

“Endangered Species“ has been added in UHD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Lionsgate:

“The Water Man” has been added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from RLJ Entertainment:

John

Just bought Indiana Jones 2,3,4 in HDR. Raiders doesn't let me upgrade to HDR.
Nice catch ! Indeed they are showing up if you look for them and they are available in UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos.

Last edited:
“The Lovebirds” has been added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Paramount

The following are now available for purchase:
”Nobody” in UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos and in HD with DTS-HD MA 7.1 from Universal
”Voyagers” in UHD/HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Lionsgate

Last edited:
I see the digital offers for Indiana Jones and all 4 movies. But I also see the 4k offers are priced at $27.94. I've asked Kaleidescape if this is the intended price given the recent reductions in D2D and other digital offers. I was surely going to upgrade these films day one, but I might hold off at those prices. At least until we get a confirmation.

I see the digital offers for Indiana Jones and all 4 movies. But I also see the 4k offers are priced at $27.94. I've asked Kaleidescape if this is the intended price given the recent reductions in D2D and other digital offers. I was surely going to upgrade these films day one, but I might hold off at those prices. At least until we get a confirmation.
Agree. Was going to do the upgrade this morning (have all in HD already), but not at that price.

I looked at all the Paramount upgrades I could get and every single one is $5-$10 except the 4 Indiana Jones movies…. SJ

34.99 for Indiana Jones with no upgrade and 28.00 if I already purchased it....Looks like 4K Disc for me

Back