• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR & 4K Releases for May & June 2021

On preorder:

Any idea why Godzilla vs. Kong is still $39.99, instead of the WB normal price of $34.99?

It was released on Blu-ray this past Tuesday, and iTunes has lowered their price to their standard $19.99 price (instead of their WB early release price of $24.99), so I'm confused why it's still $39.99 on Kaleidescape.

Same price as Mortal Kombat….

Yeah, but Mortal Kombat is still considered an “early release”, as there’s no blu-ray yet, and it’s priced at $24.99 on iTunes still, which is above their normal retail price as well.

In the past these early release movies have dropped to their normal prices when the Blu-rays release, so I thought it was odd that Godzilla vs Kong hasn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Life in a Year” has been added in UHD/HDR & HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Sony

“Riders of Justice” has been added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1(Danish) from Magnolia Pictures.

Any idea why Godzilla vs. Kong is still $39.99, instead of the WB normal price of $34.99?

It was released on Blu-ray this past Tuesday, and iTunes has lowered their price to their standard $19.99 price (instead of their WB early release price of $24.99), so I'm confused why it's still $39.99 on Kaleidescape.
Godzilla vs. Kong is now $34.99

“Spirit Untamed” has been added as Premium Rental in HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Universal.

Throw Mamma From the Train is now available. My husband and I love this movie, really funny. Directed by Danny DeVito and stars DeVito and Billy Crystal. Happy to see this in the Kscape store
50bb3b0d7032429779f99e3c0436aabd.jpg

“Cruella“ has been added in UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos and in HD with DTS-HD MA 7.1 from Disney

“Rock Dog 2: Rock Around the Park” has been added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Lionsgate:

John

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World has been updated to HDR/UHD with Dolby Atmos from NBCUniversal

“Siberia” has been added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Lionsgate:

John

Last edited:
Why no preorder for a quiet place 2?
Just added for preorder

“Batman: The Long Halloween (Part 1)” has been added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5,1 from Warner

“Def Leppard: Hysteria at the O2” has a HDR version added with DTS-HD MA 5.1 fron Eagle Rock. Previoily available in UHD/HD.

If you already own the UHD version, it is a free upgrade.

John

“Batman: The Long Halloween (Part 1)” has been added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5,1 from Warner

Out of topic congratulations my Friend what a game for Switzerland

Back to the forum track

Out of topic congratulations my Friend what a game for Switzerland

Back to the forum track

Thank you ! Beating the French is always special, big celebrations here last night!

“Wrath of Man” is now available for purchase in HDR/UHD & HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from MGM

The following have been added from Universal:

“Separation” in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1
“Limbo” in UHD/HDR and HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1

“Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory(1971)” has been added in UHD/HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Warner

Back