• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR & 4K Releases for March & April 2022

The Godfather part 2 added in UHD/HDR
No longer available, I guess it will show up tomorrow again.

Not sure why it was pulled, it downloaded to my system when it was available, and still shows I own it in UHD/HDR.

Jim

Added in UHD/HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Universal

They are now available ! I see upgrade pricing of $4.99 for I & II and $20.09 for Coda.

@Kostas - you getting that upgrade price of $20.09. I'm seeing the first 2 as $4.99, but full price for the third - despte having The Godather III on my system. I know it isn't the "Coda" version, but I think it was the only version available in store and I'm assuming it's that version that is carrying the upgrade price.

@Kostas - you getting that upgrade price of $20.09. I'm seeing the first 2 as $4.99, but full price for the third - despte having The Godather III on my system. I know it isn't the "Coda" version, but I think it was the only version available in store and I'm assuming it's that version that is carrying the upgrade price.
I got the 20.99 yesterday for Part 2 and now 1 is 4.99 Coda is 20.99 and I own it in HD. Quite confusing

I got the 20.99 yesterday for Part 2 and now 1 is 4.99 Coda is 20.99 and I own it in HD. Quite confusing
I hope you guys that paid the higher upgrade price, get a refund on the purchase, given the first 2 have dropped to $4.99 (great upgrade price by the way). Very confusing release though :unsure:.

I hope you guys that paid the higher upgrade price, get a refund on the purchase, given the first 2 have dropped to $4.99 (great upgrade price by the way). Very confusing release though :unsure:.
I did not upgrade yesterday, thought it was a mistake that it showed up. Based on past experience(Indiana Jones if I rememer well) everyone that paid the higher price will get a refund.

Derek I only have the Coda version, I guess this was the one upgraded to 4K and not the original one reason why you are not getting the upgrade price.

Added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1

From Universal
From Music Box Films

Now available for purchase in UHD & HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Sony

They are now available ! I see upgrade pricing of $4.99 for I & II and $20.09 for Coda.

One if my waiting list downloading now

Hope they done it as it deserved one of the best Trilogy in the movie history

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derek I only have the Coda version, I guess this was the one upgraded to 4K and not the original one reason why you are not getting the upgrade price.
I thought there only was 1 version in the store - The Godfather III. There's certainly no seperate Godfather III and Coda versions now on store. Will contact support and see what they say.

I thought there only was 1 version in the store - The Godfather III. There's certainly no seperate Godfather III and Coda versions now on store. Will contact support and see what they say.
I purchased Coda in December and it is Coda in 4k available now

Yes, Coda was there a while ago. The pricing "may" be the reason it was pulled yesterday, there may have been an error when II was posted.

Jim

Added in HD with DTS-HD MA Stereo(Mandarin) from Paramount

Regarding title availability, we are always adding new content to the movie store. Because of our hands-on “curated” approach in which we have human reviewers review every 4K title that we add, this is a resource- and time-intensive process. We review all upcoming 4K releases and schedule this work according to which titles will be of most interest to our customers - based on playback activity, imports, HD sales, and the comparable sales of similar 4K titles, as applicable.

Regarding Final Fantasy specifically:
It is also (apparently) available in 4K/HDR in Canada and the UK.
I just double-checked, and Final Fantasy is currently available in our US and Canada stores in HD. It is not available in the UK store at this time.

Also, because I know there have been a couple of questions regarding The Godfather, Part III, the studio made the decision to replace that title with The Godfather, Coda, so that is the only version of the film available to license.

Back