• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR & 4K Releases for March & April 2020

"1917" has been added in HDR/HD with DTS HD-MA 5.1 from NBCUniversal

another Oscar movie we don’t get it in atmos
Come on K and bring the best I know we discuss this a lot but what we invest all in home theater not just k setup make me feel sad hope and will still hope that the matter of universal and Fox resolve ASAP

599e6bffb4158fe03b19c334f951dacc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you trying to import Scenes or Scripts? They are different and if you try to import the wrong file it will give you type of error.

John

This script, somehow importing fav scenes fixed the issue after 6 fails on 2 computers.

Attachments

• script_PROMETHEUS_DEMO_SCRIPT.dat
    7 KB · Views: 3
This script, somehow importing fav scenes fixed the issue after 6 fails on 2 computers.

I finally had a chance to try this. It has some of the scenes that were in your previous Script but then you added some really good scenes with color that pops! Very nice! I especially like the “Coral Rec 2020” scene from Planet Earth II that starts it off. Nicely done!

I am hoping when you finish this Script you will post to the Resource page (or I would be glad to do it for you).

John

Yeah anyone and everyone bitching about lack of atmos on U and F on K, if they have a trinnov, simply add more speakers overhead.:D Dts-X Pro is a quantum improvement in upmixing over regular neural x. Extremely topsmmersive!

Yeah anyone and everyone bitching about lack of atmos on U and F on K, if they have a trinnov, simply add more speakers overhead.:D Dts-X Pro is a quantum improvement in upmixing over regular neural x. Extremely topsmmersive!

Nice post. Sadly we don't all have Trinnov's and I certainly won't be taking YOUR advice to "shut up" when it comes to badgering Kaleidescape about the lack of immersive tracks on certain titles or from specific studios. I like to listen to the sound track as mixed, not "guessed" at by some algorithm. So, please in future by all means comment, but keep the rhetoric to yourself.

Sorry if it came across as offensive to you, in fact, I had the opportunity to hear the improvement at a client's theater and the first thing that came to my mind, this is an excellent holdover because it brings a TOPSMMERSIVE solution to Neural-X for fox and universal.

Of course, I want native codecs for those studios, but with the current offering, I feel K deserves much more business.

My comment was pointed at one specific AVSFORUM member on a thread I started but was later banned from the forum for expressing truths. He is ruthlessly repetitive with his bellyaching, this guy is the single most aggravating barb on K's torso, I sometimes feel like starting a go fund me page to buy this guys Strato. New prospective clients, including one of my few prospects, read this and make a mountain out of a molehill. The guy has equated the price increase to some doomsday scenarios for K. This does not help us. He has the Trinnov my suggestion to him stands.

Sorry if it came across as offensive to you, in fact, I had the opportunity to hear the improvement at a client's theater and the first thing that came to my mind, this is an excellent holdover because it brings a TOPSMMERSIVE solution to Neural-X for fox and universal.

Of course, I want native codecs for those studios, but with the current offering, I feel K deserves much more business.

My comment was pointed at one specific AVSFORUM member on a thread I started but was later banned from the forum for expressing truths. He is ruthlessly repetitive with his bellyaching, this guy is the single most aggravating barb on K's torso, I sometimes feel like starting a go fund me page to buy this guys Strato. New prospective clients, including one of my few prospects, read this and make a mountain out of a molehill. The guy has equated the price increase to some doomsday scenarios for K. This does not help us. He has the Trinnov my suggestion to him stands.

For this title i start this with no offensive to K or any one and I got trinnov but still believe that native codec is much prefer to me and use the upmix to an title dose not have such Nolan title and I don’t know if who u mean and respect ur opinion but my opinion it’s the most thing every K owner will love to have it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All good guys, but let's keep personal comments (those directed AT another member) friendly.

Thanks!

Jim

Just finished Little women. Not a bad film and a very good presentation from K. Great picture and heights for the atmos was a surprise. 👍🏻

Noticed I was just charged for the new Star Wars and it is currently downloading. Coming out earlier than expected? Seems like normally they don’t charge you until the release date. I will check once the download is complete!

The Following has been added...

“Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” in HD/UHD/HDR with Dolby TrueHD Atmos from Disney.

The following have also been added...

“Star Wars: The Phantom Menace” in UHD/HDR with Dolby TrueHD Atmos from Disney.
“Star Wars: Attack of the Clones” in UHD/HDR with Dolby TrueHD Atmos from Disney.
“Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith” in UHD/HDR with Dolby TrueHD Atmos from Disney.
“Star Wars: A New Hope” in UHD/HDR with Dolby TrueHD Atmos from Disney.
“Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back” in UHD/HDR with Dolby TrueHD Atmos from Disney.
“Star Wars: Return of the Jedi” in UHD/HDR with Dolby TrueHD Atmos from Disney.
“Star Wars: The Force Awakens” in UHD/HDR with Dolby TrueHD Atmos from Disney.
”Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” in UHD/HDR with Dolby TrueHD from Disney.

Back