- Joined
- Jul 22, 2024
- Messages
- 909
Fwiw the Sound of Music is 157gb, The Patriot 144gb. Can’t wait to check them out over the weekend.
It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.
You can dismiss this box forever by clicking the "X" in the upper right corner of this message.
... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.
This box goes away for registered users.
That’s what I figured. But I was on the site and when I click on the title, just the window pops up with its details. I didn’t think it would work if I copy the URL since the movie page isn’t a dedicated page.You need to go to the Kscape website (not the App), click on the relevant title and subsequently copy the url. It will automatically get formatted on the forum.
Been waiting for this since I bought my V 2 years ago. Instant purchase. Thank you Kscape!The Patriot (2000) from Sony Pictures updated to include C_DV/C_HDR/C_SDR with Dolby TrueHD Atmos
![]()
The Patriot
During the American Revolution, a former soldier content to work his land takes up arms again when a British officer kills his son. Drama, War, Action, History. Purchase and download today in 4K Cinematic Dolby Vision with Dolby Atmos audio.www.kaleidescape.com
Finally this gets the full treatment it deserved.
Instant purchase….
The set is a very good price. I’ll probably purchase that.Bad boys: Ride or Die also got updated in cinematic. This is another HT demo worthy title on both fronts.
![]()
Bad Boys: Ride or Die
When evidence links their late captain to the cartels, Lowrey and Burnett embark on a dangerous quest to clear his name. Action, Comedy. Starring Will Smith, Martin Lawrence, Joe Pantoliano, and Tiffany Haddish. Purchase and download today in 4K Cinematic Dolby Vision with Dolby Atmos audio.www.kaleidescape.com
Yeah good set. I have the first 2 on disc since no Atmos on K unfortunately. But have the latter 2 on K.The set is a very good price. I’ll probably purchase that.
Same here. Bad boys for life actually supports a badass DTS:X / IMAX Enhanced mixYeah good set. I have the first 2 on disc since no Atmos on K unfortunately. But have the latter 2 on K.
Yeah I did lose the DTS:X with IMAX ENHANCED when I upgraded to K over the disc. But that’s the price I pay to get rid of as many discs as possible.Same here. Bad boys for life actually supports a badass DTS:X / IMAX Enhanced mix
I have the equalizer set with imax enhanced. I have ghostbusters: frozen empire as well which is the last DTS:X / IMAX enhanced title.Yeah I did lose the DTS:X with IMAX ENHANCED when I upgraded to K over the disc. But that’s the price I pay to get rid of as many discs as possible.
On a related note, I replaced the Equalizer movies on K earlier today. Those were the last movies I had in IMAX enhanced.
They do just not very many titles. I’ve wondered why there isn’t more. They went through the trouble of supporting DTS:x!I wonder why K-scape doesn’t give us DTS:X?
Did they discontinue IMAX enhanced?I have the equalizer set with imax enhanced. I have ghostbusters: frozen empire as well which is the last DTS:X / IMAX enhanced title.
Has anyone seen the Bourne films since being upgraded to cinematic as the disc were never great? I do have them just not got round to watching them yet and hoping it has improvedThe Bourne Legacy also got the Cinematic update:
Unfortunately, not DTS:X audio.
![]()
The Bourne Legacy
With Treadstone exposed, a super-operative hoping to make his genetic enhancements permanent flees to Manila with the lead scientist. Directed by Tony Gilroy. Starring Jeremy Renner, Rachel Weisz, Edward Norton, and Stacy Keach. Purchase and download today in 4K Cinematic Dolby Vision.www.kaleidescape.com
Probably. I don’t see any new releases.Did they discontinue IMAX enhanced?
Yes, but I'll never finish re-watching all of these titles.Really nice to see the steady flow of 4KC continues! Keep it up, Kaleidescape![]()