• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Movie Updates

I think the update thread will so active these days Alita and Ford hope the next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope we see more Fox updates, but the general lack of updates to Universal titles has me a bit concerned. So many titles that are still lacking Atmos updates. When was the last time we saw an update to a Universal title?

I hope we see more Fox updates, but the general lack of updates to Universal titles has me a bit concerned. So many titles that are still lacking Atmos updates. When was the last time we saw an update to a Universal title?
I had the impression that once Fox updates were started that we will see them happen at a generally faster clip than would be attainable with NBCU. Lots of handling behind the scenes and not all studios work the same way. Still, new NBCU titles have consistently come with Atmos as far as I've noticed. Hopefully both catalogs will get fully touched up in time.

I had the impression that once Fox updates were started that we will see them happen at a generally faster clip than would be attainable with NBCU. Lots of handling behind the scenes and not all studios work the same way. Still, new NBCU titles have consistently come with Atmos as far as I've noticed. Hopefully both catalogs will get fully touched up in time.
I agree that Universal support for new titles with Atmos has been great. More than happy with that. I've just been disappointed with the utter lack of updating ANYTHING that was released before that has Atmos in just about every other delivery format (disc and streaming). Hopefully we'll see a turn around on that at some point. Great to see Fox coming into the fold for both new releases and catalog. Hopefully it is a sign of things to come.

"Back to the Future" trilogy HD update, this must be the remastered BD version:

Audio and video improvements

Dolby Atmos update(and Dolby Digital 5.1) for the following Fox movies in HDR ! Thanks K and @Luke !!

One of the title beside “Alita” is “Bad Times at the El Royale” I hope it get as well and Atmos upgrade

Dolby Atmos update(and Dolby Digital 5.1) for the following Fox movies in HDR ! Thanks K and @Luke !!

This is great news! I just wish the D2D price on Deadpool was less.

I'm hopeful we will see more Fox titles updated sooner than was possible with NBCU so far.

Another Dolby Atmos update from Fox !

Another Dolby Atmos update from Fox !

Love this movie ..worth to upgrade as I got the HD version

We do expect to update that title as soon as assets are available, but no ETA right now.

Back