• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR Releases and 4K Releases for January & February 2018

“The Shape of Water” has been added in HD and HDR from Fox. Both versions have DTS-HD MA 5.1 sound.

John

They are there now. If you don’t select a “sort by” option they show up as the first in the list along with “Three Billboards”.

John

Since few days now, the movies that were in pre-order status or upgraded in UHD/HDR(mostly FOX and Paramount) now appear under Browse All Movies using the New to the Store filter immediately upon release!

So what's the deal with Straight Outta Compton (4K) – Universal Studios?

It's on UHD Disc and on FandangoNow (UV), why did we not get the release in Feb?

Thanks

Did these get released?

A Question of Faith – Universal Studios
The Stolen – Universal Studios
Homeland: The Complete Sixth Season – 20th Century Fox
The Ballad of Lefty Brown – Lionsgate Films
The Florida Project – Lionsgate Films
Polemon the Movie: I Choose You! – Warner Bros.
Straight Outta Compton (4K) – Universal Studios

Did these get released?

A Question of Faith – Universal Studios
The Stolen – Universal Studios
Homeland: The Complete Sixth Season – 20th Century Fox
The Ballad of Lefty Brown – Lionsgate Films
The Florida Project – Lionsgate Films
Polemon the Movie: I Choose You! – Warner Bros.
Straight Outta Compton (4K) – Universal Studios

Here are answers to you questions:

The following were both released and I missed the release date on the store and I haven't been back to update:

A Question of Faith
The Stolen

The following are actually distributed by A24 and not Lionsgate so they won't be on the store until A24 is added as a studio:

The Ballad of Lefty Brown
The Florida Project

The distribution rights for the following movie is owned by Viz Media and not Warner Bros.:

Pokemon: I Choose You!

Straight Outta Compton (4K) is not available yet on the store even though it was released on disc on February 27th.

None of the "Homeland" series are on the store. I assume that this has to do with who owns the digital rights. This show was a Showtime series and now Showtime is owned by Lionsgate. Some of the Showtime series now show up on K (Black Sails) but these seem to be produced by Showtime and Lionsgate together while Homeland is Showtime and Fox.

John

Back