• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR Releases and 4K Releases for January & February 2018

“Coco” has been added in HD.

“Justice League” has been added in UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos and in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1

I have to search for these movies to find them for purchase. You would think they would be under new releases but don’t show up (using no filters)....

“Hell raiser: Judgement” has been added in HD.

John

I have to search for these movies to find them for purchase. You would think they would be under new releases but don’t show up (using no filters)....

They are there now. If you don’t select a “sort by” option they show up as the first in the list along with “Three Billboards”.

John

The following have been added in HD:

Darkest Hour
Same Kind of Different As Me

John

The following have been added:

“Thor:Ragnarok” in HD
“Murder on the Orient Express” in HDR and HD

The following have been added in HD:

The Lady and the Tramp
The Lady and the Tramp 2: scamp’s Adventure

John

K scape is killing me, no 4K or Atmos for Thor. I’m actually considering buying from Vudu!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I’d rather give my money to Kaleidescape than Walmart owned vudu, but my impulsiveness really wants to see the movie in Atmos...

I know it’s the source that Kaleidescape is given, but it really is annoying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

K is working in the background to get Disney 4K into the store as soon as possible, just dealing with the usual contract issues related to this content. Hang in there!

Jim

Jumanji(1995) has been added from Sony in HDR/UHD with Dolby Atmos. Also available as an upgrade for $15.99 for existing BD owners.

“Lara Croft:Tomb Raider’ and “Lara Croft Tomb Raider:The Cradle of Life’ are now available in HDR and DTS-HD MA 5.1(same as physical media) from Paramount.

K is working in the background to get Disney 4K into the store as soon as possible, just dealing with the usual contract issues related to this content. Hang in there!

Jim

Sweet. This plus Lionsgate UHD and MA, and I'm buying. I'm so ready.

The following HD titles have been added:

The Clapper
Novitiate

John

Back