• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR and 4K Releases for September & October 2018

“War of the Worlds (1953)” has been added in HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Paramount.

John

“Constantine: City of Demons” has been added from Warner Bros in 4K HDR with DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1

“Hook” has been added from Sony in 4K HDR with ATMOS

“Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again” has been added from NBCUniversal in 4K HDR with DST-HD Master Audio 5.1

“Constantine: City of Demons” has been added from Warner Bros in 4K HDR with DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1

“Hook” has been added from Sony in 4K HDR with ATMOS

“Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again” has been added from NBCUniversal in 4K HDR with DST-HD Master Audio 5.1

“Constantine” also available in UHD and HD.
“Hook” Available in UHD.
“Sorry to Bother You” Added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Fox.

John

“Teen Titans Go! To the Movies” has been added in UHD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 sound from Warner Bros.

John

“S.M.A.R.T. Chase” has been added in HD from Universal.

John

"Push" has been added in HDR with Dolby Atmos from Lionsgate

The following have been added:

“The Spy Who Dumped Me” in UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos sound from Lionsgate.
“Arizona” in UHD/HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from RLJ Entertainment.

John

HD titles that have been added:

“Down a Dark Hall” from Lionsgate.
“Reprisal” from Lionsgate.

John

“Transporter 3” has been added in HDR with Dolby Atmos from Lionsgate

“The Good Karma Hospital - Series 2” has been added in HD from Acorn Media.

John

The following have been added:

“The Spy Who Dumped Me” in UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos sound from Lionsgate.
“Arizona” in UHD/HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from RLJ Entertainment.

John

Nice the Ariozna was added in UHD From RLJ Entertainment, first 4k movie in store form them, hopefully now hey will add Mayhem and Brawl in Cell Block 99 as they were released on 4k disc last year

Nice the Ariozna was added in UHD From RLJ Entertainment, first 4k movie in store form them, hopefully now hey will add Mayhem and Brawl in Cell Block 99 as they were released on 4k disc last year

Yes, I have added them to the list of Studios that I will track - at least on 4K movies. It’s still a little hit or miss on HD titles.

John

Last edited:
“Slender Man” has been added in HD from Sony.

John

Last edited:
“I think We’re Alone Now” has been added in HD from Sony.

John

The following have been added :

“Incredibles 2” in HDR with Dolby Atmos and in HD with DTS-HD MA 7.1 from Pixar
“BlackKkKlansman” in HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from NBCUniversal
“I am vengeance” in HD from Lionsgate

“I think We’re Alone Now” has been added in HD from Sony.

John

Available with (DTS-HD Master Audio Atmos):confused:

Audio descrption has been corrected: Available with Dolby Atmos.

Last edited:
“Warrior” has been added in HDR with Dolby Atmos from Lionsgate

“Celebrating Mickey” has been added in HD from Disney.

Back