• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR & 4K Releases for November & December 2023

The Fugitive (1993) added to the UK store with 4K HDR and Dolby Atmos for £24.99.

The Fugitive (1993) added to the UK store with 4K HDR and Dolby Atmos for £24.99.

How do I get this? I’m in the US.

How do I get this? I’m in the US.
I would give it a week or two. Not always but the US release usually follows a few days later.

If you want the UK release, access the UK store via VPN. You will need a credit card that works internationally.

Now available for purchase:
In UHD/HDR &HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Universal
In UHD&HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Lionsgate

The Fugitive now available in HDR/UHD with Dolby TrueHD Atmos from Warner Bros. Discovery

The Fugitive now available in HDR/UHD with Dolby TrueHD Atmos from Warner Bros. Discovery

$9.99 to upgrade from HD

Added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Magnolia Pictures

Mine is sadly at $9.99 for an upgrade from the HD download purchase back in 2013. Interesting that I'm penalized for purchasing a Store download vs. a disc from another retailer.

Andy
Ditto
@MikeKobb is this a common thing where D2D discounts are better than an in-store upgrade? Or is it a bug?

Mine is sadly at $9.99 for an upgrade from the HD download purchase back in 2013. Interesting that I'm penalized for purchasing a Store download vs. a disc from another retailer.

Andy

Yeah mine is a D2D offer. Hopefully it gets resolved.

Been like that as long as the offers have been made AFAIR.

Seems a couple years ago they were more giving in automatically upgrading you to the 4K version if you already owned the HD, but yea, I've always noticed a price difference between already owning it on K and the D2D offer price.

I just bought Fugitive from K this year for $9.99, but even with the $9.99 upgrade fee I still come out a little better than just buying the new version straight out.

Added in HDR/UHD/HD with Dolby TrueHD Atmos from NBAUniversal…

Wednesday (Season 1) (2022) in HD from MGM

Any idea if all of the new and previous released bonus features for titanic will be added when the 4K version is released?

Back