• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR & 4K Releases for May & June 2022

I haven't pre-ordered yet, do you get charged right away or on the release day?
I am pretty sure they charge when the titles is available to watch but it downloads a day or two prior to the release date.

There really isn’t any incentives for pre-ordering except it saves you a 12 min download time. The only real benefit is now you know this title is coming in the near future.

Wow, saw Top Gun: Maverick last night and it is simply amazing. I don't care how good your home theater is, you should go see this in a movie theater. Best movie going experience I've had since Mad Max: Fury Road.
Thanks for your thoughts on this, I'm going to see it on Sunday at a Dolby Cinema, I'm pumped.

Wow, saw Top Gun: Maverick last night and it is simply amazing. I don't care how good your home theater is, you should go see this in a movie theater. Best movie going experience I've had since Mad Max: Fury Road.
Can only echo this. Saw it at the AMC Dolby Cinema in Aventura FL, I may see it one more time next week before I go back home :)

Last edited:
Now available for purchase in UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos and in HD with DTS-HD MA 7.1 from Warner

The Duke (2020) in HD with DTS-HD Master 5.1 from Warner Bros Discovery (UK Only)

The Nan Movie (2022) in HD with DTS-HD Master 5.1 from Warner Bros Discovery (UK Only)

The Duke (2020) in HD with DTS-HD Master 5.1 from Warner Bros Discovery (UK Only)

The Nan Movie (2022) in HD with DTS-HD Master 5.1 from Warner Bros Discovery (UK Only)
Curious, how many different regions are there for the Kaleidescape Store? US, CA and UK?

I believe currently those three are the only K Stores available.

Jim

I believe currently those three are the only K Stores available.

Jim

What decides which store your system is under? Let’s say I pick up a Strato S from the UK and register to my US based system or I take my US based system and move to Canada, what happens to my library?

What decides which store your system is under? Let’s say I pick up a Strato S from the UK and register to my US based system or I take my US based system and move to Canada, what happens to my library?
Nothing. I buy all my K components in the US, I live in Switzerland where my main system is, I have one more system in France and two more systems in Greece. I have three store accounts(US-main one since day one, UK, CA). When I buy a movie a movie from i.e. the UK Store - Justice League The Snyder Cut, I can download it and watch it to all my systems.

Nothing. I buy all my K components in the US, I live in Switzerland where my main system is, I have one more system in France and two more systems in Greece. I have three store accounts(US-main one since day one, UK, CA). When I buy a movie a movie from i.e. the UK Store - Justice League The Snyder Cut, I can download it and watch it to all my systems.
To be more precise the system is registered to the address that you have in your store account. In my case and as I happen to have a US address in FL my store account is registered with this address. The latter doesn’t stop me from creating accounts with other stores with local addresses and buy movies from those.

Father Stu (2022) in HDR/UHD/HD with DTS-HD Master 5.1 From Sony Pictures

Added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1

From Paramount

From Lionsgate

Added in HD with DTS-HD MA Stereo from Sony

Now available for purchase in UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos and in HD with DTS-HD MA 7.1 from Warner
I was waiting for this but I am shocked by the price, 40$ when it is 25$ everywhere else. o_O

Added in HD with DTS-HD MA from Warner

Added in HD with DTS-HD MA from Warner
I really wish K could do better getting the 4k/HDR versions of the DC animated content.

Added in HD with Dolby Digital 5.1 from MVD Entertainment

On pre-order(Expected June 7th) in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Warner

To be more precise the system is registered to the address that you have in your store account. In my case and as I happen to have a US address in FL my store account is registered with this address. The latter doesn’t stop me from creating accounts with other stores with local addresses and buy movies from those.
I can’t find a way to create a new account other than activating a new device with a different email address and a physical address.

Back