• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR & 4K Releases for March & April 2020

“Brahms: The Boy II” has been added HDR/UHD/HD with DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 from STX Entertainmen.

“The Last Full Measure” has been added in HD with DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 from Lionsgate.

"Escape from Pretoria" has been added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Universal

"The Turning" has been added in HDR & HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Universal

"Gretel & Hansel" has been added in UHD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from MGM

Folks, please use this thread only for discussions of current releases, as noted in the thread title. Use the Scripting sub-forum for scripts, etc,.

Thank you!

Jim

I hear you, but finding the scripts that I invest so much into :D for very altruistic reasons, have almost as much of a chance of being found as you finding reference of my Parents sleeping in the Lincoln bedroom during their honeymoon late 1930s, the obscure references are hidden in the Eleanor Roosevelt Library.;) If the tree falls in the forest... But point taken.

I hear you, but finding the scripts that I invest so much into :D for very altruistic reasons, have almost as much of a chance of being found as you finding reference of my Parents sleeping in the Lincoln bedroom during their honeymoon late 1930s, the obscure references are hidden in the Eleanor Roosevelt Library.;) If the tree falls in the forest... But point taken.

What you invest timewise is your business, and how folks respond to it is their business. My business is working to insure comments and information are posted in the relevant areas of the forum. I know we don't get the volume of viewers that AVS gets, but we're okay with that, because what we do get is people helping each other, not fighting and insulting each other. We also regularly decline advertising to keep this forum as clean as possible. I appreciate your enthusiasm, I really do, and I happen to know you well enough to know you have good intentions, but you have to trust that people will find your scripts if they want to, and you'll still get the "thank you," it will just be in a different thread.

Thanks Peter!

Jim

Since releases are in flux (especially for disc releases), I have updated post #1 for the rest of April with the digital releases and ignored the disc release dates. This should make it a little bit clearer on what should be coming to the Store in the short term.

John

Thanks John!

Jim

"The Rhythm Section" was added in HDR & HD with DTS Master-MA 7.1 from Paramount Pictures

The following have been added:

"Underwater" in UHD/HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Fox
"Blumhouse's Fantasy Island in UHD/HDR and HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Sony

Yeah, wish Disney would just fully absorb Fox and use their own processes to send files to K.... Like most mergers, takes time to integrate I assume. SJ

Yeah, wish Disney would just fully absorb Fox and use their own processes to send files to K.... Like most mergers, takes time to integrate I assume. SJ

There is hope. Star Wars New Hope was a Fox Studio release with Atmos and no extras. So it is possible.

"Hulk"(2003) has been added in HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Universal

“Intrigo: Death of an Author” has been added in UHD with DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 from Lionsgate.

previously was only available in SD.

"Wendy" has been added in UHD/HDR and HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Fox

Back