• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR & 4K Releases for January & February 2024

Released from Arrow as a licensed title so unless Universal reserved the right to release digitally, not likely anytime soon.

Are we getting a K-Scape 4K release of Conan the Barbarian and Conan the Destroyer in January/February to go along with the physical media disc with Dolby Atmos?

Early reviews are really good and would love
To see this added to the store…..

Those are Arrow releases, so I doubt it.

Those are Arrow releases, so I doubt it.

Can anybody jog my memory as to why this matters and/or the issue with arrow releases?

Studio license issue where available on physical disc but not digital media platform etc.?

I don’t believe I’m familiar with the Arrow releases conflict….

Are we getting a K-Scape 4K release of Conan the Barbarian and Conan the Destroyer in January/February to go along with the physical media disc with Dolby Atmos?

i am totally hoping so. i have both of them cataloged waiting for the update

Possibly, but not right away, we have received some 4k releases from Arrow, some recent ones that come to mind are Robocop, Witness, Hugo, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein and Wild Things

sure its mentioned elsewhere but I noticed today that Wonka and Anatomy of a Fall are both available for purchase in the UK store today.
Wonka is still on pre-order in the US (and more expensive) and AoaF isn't showing at all in the US. Doesn't happen too often.

All 4 seasons of Star Trek: Enterpise added in HD from Paramount

Concert Added
Charlie Daniels Band: Live at Billy Bob's Texas (2015) in HD with DTS-HD Master 5.1 from Stadium Media

All 4 seasons of Star Trek: Enterpise added in HD from Paramount
$9.80 for D2D for me. Hopefully we get TOS soon too (and the animated series).

They also have Northern Exposure seasons up now. Great show. It’s been a while.

Last edited:
Possibly, but not right away, we have received some 4k releases from Arrow, some recent ones that come to mind are Robocop, Witness, Hugo, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein and Wild Things
Those were not thru Arrow on K though, they were from the respective content owner (MGM, Paramount, Sony/Columbia). Conan is a Universal title, so it would all depend on what kind of deal Universal made with Arrow for the 4K rights. Based on the info for Arrow's release, the 4K master they use is from the studio (not done in house), so you never know. There are plenty of Arrow titles that are not on K, and there are a few that are. Same with Kino and Criterion.

In HD from Lionsgate
Love Life (Season 1) (2020)
Love Life (Season 2) (2021)

Now available for purchase in UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos from Warner

For rental only in UHD/HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from MGM

Bit of a slow week for new releases honestly. Was hoping to see some catch up on 4K catalog stuff from Sony, Lionsgate and more. I love day and date stuff, but with January typically being a slow month for new releases anyways, it feels like a great time to catch up on the titles that have been released by the big studios for 4K catalog.

Bit of a slow week for new releases honestly. Was hoping to see some catch up on 4K catalog stuff from Sony, Lionsgate and more. I love day and date stuff, but with January typically being a slow month for new releases anyways, it feels like a great time to catch up on the titles that have been released by the big studios for 4K catalog.
Yes this Monday was weak. Hopefully the content team will make up on Saturday.

Very surprised that The Beekeeper is a rental with no atmos track.. I can't see many people being interested.

Added in UHD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Warner($9.99 to upgrade from HD)

Added in UHD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Warner($9.99 to upgrade from HD)

Mine is $4.71 to upgrade from HD. Maybe just changed?

Back