• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR & 4K Releases for January & February 2024

Added in UHD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Paramount($4.92 to upgrade from HD)

Up in the Air (2009) in UHD with DTS-HD Master 5.1 from Paramount ($4.92 upgrade from HD)

Added in UHD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Paramount($4.92 to upgrade from HD)
NOT getting D2D with the Kino Lorber Blu-ray from the 4k UHD set

February 13 is Columbia Classics volume 3. His Girl Friday, Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner, Kramer vs Kramer, Starman, Sleepless in Seattle, and Punch-Drunk Love. All remastered in 4K. K seems to have gotten the volume 1 & 2 titles, so hopefully we’ll get these volume 3 titles.

February 13 is Columbia Classics volume 3. His Girl Friday, Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner, Kramer vs Kramer, Starman, Sleepless in Seattle, and Punch-Drunk Love. All remastered in 4K. K seems to have gotten the volume 1 & 2 titles, so hopefully we’ll get these volume 3 titles.
Sony titles are always slow to get added for some reason (for catalog stuff).

On pre-order in UHD & HD from Paramount

The Spongebob Squarepants Movie (2004) in UHD with DTS-HD Master 5.1 from Paramount

The Andy Griffith Show (Seasons 1-4) in HD from Paramount

The Andy Griffith Show (Seasons 1-4) in HD from Paramount
Keep them TV shows coming! Quantum Leap, The A-Team, and Magnum, P.I. soon please!

Now available for purchase
In UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos
from Warner
from Disney
from Universal
In UHD/HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Universal

Concerts added in HD from Stadium Media

Bummed that we are not seeing Ferrari released today. I don't think K has Neon as a studio, which is unfortunate as they have a large library of great titles. Also was hoping to see the update to Napoleon for Atmos by now.

Bummed that we are not seeing Ferrari released today. I don't think K has Neon as a studio, which is unfortunate as they have a large library of great titles. Also was hoping to see the update to Napoleon for Atmos by now.
I’ve been wishing for a deal with Neon since I became a K customer a year and a half ago. I wonder why they can’t come to an agreement. Neon titles are available on other platforms. So many great movies.

We did get Parasite, a Neon contract, so there is hope. Personally, I'm waiting for Triangle of Sadness.....as well as Ferrari.

Jim

Did you see Triangle? We rented via iTunes and were very disappointed.

No have not seen it, but a friend highly recommended it.

Jim

We did get Parasite, a Neon contract, so there is hope. Personally, I'm waiting for Triangle of Sadness.....as well as Ferrari.

Jim
I believe Neon was not the distributor for that title though, only a production company. Universal handled distribution. Memories of a Murder is similar situation.

I believe Neon was not the distributor for that title though, only a production company. Universal handled distribution. Memories of a Murder is similar situation.

Ah, okay, I thought Neon had the Distribution rights for Parasite.

Jim

Are we getting a K-Scape 4K release of Conan the Barbarian and Conan the Destroyer in January/February to go along with the physical media disc with Dolby Atmos?

Early reviews are really good and would love
To see this added to the store…..

Back