ConnorG
Member
They told me 3-4 months when I tried to order. 8/9But audio advice was able to it seems. They have them in stock.
It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.
You can dismiss this box forever by clicking the "X" in the upper right corner of this message.
... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.
This box goes away for registered users.
They told me 3-4 months when I tried to order. 8/9But audio advice was able to it seems. They have them in stock.
Humm, they have been posting on their socials that they got limited amount in stockThey told me 3-4 months when I tried to order. 8/9
I’d have ordered it from them if they would have said a month hahaHumm, they have been posting on their socials that they got limited amount in stock
I tried that unsuccessfully with an 8TB serverOrdered 8/3 received 9/10
My dealer seemed to suggest that since I also bought the 120 tb server they may have moved me up? On the queue
What??Ordered August 30.
Received September 11.
Audio Advice
ETA: looks like I got lucky and snuck in on an earlier batch.
Honestly I was expecting it to arrive in November sometime because all the dealers I contacted told me roughly that timeframe. So I was pleasantly surprised when it got here so quickly. I'm guessing they get them in batches so just depends on your sequence number relative to the batch size. I don't think it's just "Guy B ordered a week after Guy A so Guy B will get his a week after Guy A."What??that’s great!! I was an “early” adopter (although it had just gone on back order) and it took a little more than a month to reach me.
Good for you![]()
Sounds like they are catching up to demand if wait times are decreasing. Good news.I placed a new order today and got the information that they should be shipped in about 5-6 weeks.
I placed a new order today and got the information that they should be shipped in about 5-6 weeks.
Well I would be worried too “if” others were also not delayed. Others seem to be in the same predicament of waiting. This is a popular well reviewed product. You certainly can cancel and wait until there is no backlog.I have had an order in since June 26th and I can't get an update. My dealer has called and left messages and they are always too busy to talk. Cedia of course didn't help that. But I am really starting to lose patience. I am starting to rethink this myself. I have heard orders have been cancelled and dealers don't even know. Well I would like my money back if that's the case. If they lost my order and have to wait as long as the orders are now I will lose my mind.
Your dealer sounds a little evasive. Perhaps he placed or paid for the order late?Well I have been reading where everyone that ordered when I did has them about two months ago. So something else must be wrong in my case. I probably won't cancel. I will just go crazy lol