• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Spider-Man Bundle ($5.71 each for 2 or more)

After selecting the movies you want in your bundle, hit the yellow button in the top-right corner that says "Proceed to Checkout (x)", and if you've qualified for the bundle discount you'll see the discounted total.
I am in theUSA why would to qualify for the bundle. In the cart they are all $14.99???

Put them in the cart and checked out. It listed all 5 that i put in and had a price of $14.99 after each one and a total of $75 or so

See the specific link in the thread, or click on the banner on the front page of the movie store. If you do a title search and "create a bundle" from the resulting search set, it doesn't register for the special bundle price.

This is what happened to me, at least.

Did you have the discs cataloged or straight purchases?

I have nothing cataloged at all. This was the direct bundle sale from K.

Don’t try the bundle on your mobile. They don’t have bundle sale yet on mobile. You will need to use a web browser.

Go to the page and then at the top right hand side there is a select button for the bundle and then you start selecting the movies you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put them in the cart and checked out. It listed all 5 that i put in and had a price of $14.99 after each one and a total of $75 or so

If you are trying this in the phone app then bundle is not supported yet. You will need to be on a browser to see this.

Is the bundle option only available for the US store? For the Canadian store, I see the option to bundle and can click the to add the movies but it still shows only the regular pri

thanks, it worked!!!
There was a licensing issue and initially the offer was only available in the US. This was fixed today, and so our friends and colleagues in the Great White North are now feeling their Spidey senses tingling.

There was a licensing issue and initially the offer was only available in the US. This was fixed today, and so our friends and colleagues in the Great White North are now feeling their Spidey senses tingling.
Excellent news. Do you know when it will go live? I just checked now and still showing the same price for me.

Excellent news. Do you know when it will go live? I just checked now and still showing the same price for me.

Just in case there was another Canuck waiting on this. As of a few minutes ago, the bundle option finally worked for me. Thanks Tom for chasing that down. Another 7 movies purchased.

You need to use a PC web browser. The mobile app will be updated soon to support bundles.

Does this not work for MacOS browsers? I followed the steps, could get the yellow links for 2 or more in the bundle, but prices stayed the same at checkout.

Does this not work for MacOS browsers? I followed the steps, could get the yellow links for 2 or more in the bundle, but prices stayed the same at checkout.
Ditto! Followed the link given, clicked on the bundle, chose the movies, and all of them were $14.99......
The bundle pricing interface definitely works on MacOS browsers. However, the Spider-man bundle offer was only in effect until 14 December.

The bundle pricing interface definitely works on MacOS browsers. However, the Spider-man bundle offer was only in effect until 14 December.

Thanks for the update. FYI there is still a banner on the main page promoting special bundle pricing. Maybe it’s a sign you guys should extend the offer ;)

I'm not seeing a banner for the Spider-man bundle when I load the store (US or Canada). Are you sitting on a stale landing page by any chance? Do you still see the banner if you fully reload the page?

Edit: Ah! I see it's still showing in the mobile app landing page. The update process for that is separate from the web store. I'll mention it to the content team.

It's showing on the web store in the desktop version for me too. I came in through the promo email about pre-ordering No Way Home and was shocked to see it appeared to have been added to the bundle offer (in between weeping that I already had the others, so couldn't get the discount.)

It's showing on the web store in the desktop version for me too. I came in through the promo email about pre-ordering No Way Home and was shocked to see it appeared to have been added to the bundle offer (in between weeping that I already had the others, so couldn't get the discount.)

Don’t lose any sleep. I had one movie I had not purchased so just tried for the discount on the new one and it doesn’t work.

Howdy folks,

Just in case there's any confusion -- there was special bundle pricing on Spider-Man movies which ran through December 14. There is currently a sale on Spider-Man titles. This is a straight-up no-bundle sale, and it runs until January 4.

Back