• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Spider-Man Bundle ($5.71 each for 2 or more)

Took all the 7. Hope they bring more such bundles. Very new to K and slowly building my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man! Bundles! I've been hammering on K for bundles for a long time.

So good. I own all the Spider-Man films already, but gimme Bond, Ghibli, and others in a bundle like this and the dollars will flow...

Is the bundle option only available for the US store? For the Canadian store, I see the option to bundle and can click the to add the movies but it still shows only the regular pricing.
After selecting the movies you want in your bundle, hit the yellow button in the top-right corner that says "Proceed to Checkout (x)", and if you've qualified for the bundle discount you'll see the discounted total.

After selecting the movies you want in your bundle, hit the yellow button in the top-right corner that says "Proceed to Checkout (x)", and if you've qualified for the bundle discount you'll see the discounted total.
Tom,

Thanks for the late reply. This is what I have done, but wondering if this is a Canadian store issue. Screenshot attached from using the bundle feature.

1639027565906.png

+1... Bought 'em all. That said, wondering why animated "Into the Spder-Verse" wasn't part of the bundle option.

There is now a bundle option for Spider-Man movies (7 of them).

Select at least two and pay $5.71 each.

Unfortunately, I own 6 of the 7 so can only pay $20 for one movie. Grumble grumble grumble. ;)
I understand. I built my bundle but missed one! So now can't build another bundle! Still glad for the bundle prices I did get.

Just tossing out the idea that I hope bundles and bundle preferred pricing is something that would be available consistently. iTunes and other stores have bundles available all time, although the bundles prices have a ceiling they drop lower on limited time sales at times.

Bundles will sell a lot of content, I would think, and I hope we see tons of them.

Hopefully Matrix bundle in time for part 4 and a bond bundle when no time to die is available on disk ( December 21. I know it is already available in K but I would assume the studio waits for the disk to be out too? Maybe. The entire Spider-Man is now available for the $5.71 in most other streaming services too. )

Either way really looking forward ti more bundles. Ultimately it gets ti a point where you have the entire bundle and the last movie you need ti add you just got to buy it at cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bond, Rocky, Rambo, Hitchcock, Mission Imossible, Bourne, Marvel, Star Wars, Eastwood or any other multi-movie collections or Actor/Director Library would be great. This could attract new owners and it would motivate those of us who already own these discs on 4K to buy them again on K.

Back