• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

New Drawing for Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the drawing include store credit purchases ?
Sorry, the drawing is for those members that purchased Store content during the relevant period.

There are two types of Store credits, those that someone purchased, and those that were "free" as part of a system (or component) purchase under a promotion. The only credits that apply in my offer are those that were actually purchased. Free credits don't apply.

My intent with this drawing is to increase Store purchases, and to add a little fun to the Forum around the holidays. To be clear, I have zero financial interest in K or the Store, other than being a K Dealer. The drawing is just my way of indirectly supporting the Store. The more support we bring to the Store, the more content we get access to, the studios only look at numbers.

Jim

Entered. Thanks Jim!
(sure would be nice if K had an option to download a purchase range to a spreadsheet …)

How do we send proof? I have over $2k on the US store and a few hundred on the UK and Canadian stores. That’s over a hundred receipts :)

How do we send proof? I have over $2k on the US store and a few hundred on the UK and Canadian stores. That’s over a hundred receipts :)

Just need your Store account email (PM me). Thank you.

Jim

Amazing generosity, Jim. I will see if I can get to $1000 before midnight 2023Dec31. At first blush, I figured I was nowhere near that. I just added up my purchases in the specified time frame. Turns out I am closer than I thought I might be already. Funny how that happens! :D

Amazing generosity, Jim. I will see if I can get to $1000 before midnight 2023Dec31. At first blush, I figured I was nowhere near that. I just added up my purchases in the specified time frame. Turns out I am closer than I thought I might be already. Funny how that happens! :D
I was very surprised with my totals too. In such a short time after getting my kscape. 😊

1. Any Member that purchases a minimum of $1,000 in content from the Kaleidescape Store between August 15, 2023 and December 31, 2023 will be eligible to participate in a drawing for a chance to win a $500 credit to their Store account. If the Member selected in the drawing has purchased a minimum of $2,000 from the Store during the stated period, I'll double their winnings, and credit their Store account $1,000.
Do taxes count toward the eligible total?

Do taxes count toward the eligible total?
I reported pre-tax total since the contest was to generate K store purchases (voluntary sales) and couldn‘t see how taxes would be considered content rather than a necessary (involuntary) evil.

Did not intend to include taxes, but really didn't matter, there were only a handful of members that had totals close enough to the minimum to even consider that number. Almost all entries easily exceeded the minimum, regardless of entry level ($1K or $2K).

Jim

Bought my K-Scape this month...Spent over $1,100 already on the store. Its just too convenient to buy the movies you like!!
This is a cool promotion Jim! Thanks for doing this. Gives us all hope of being able to grab more movies for our growing collections!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back