• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

New Drawing for Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

cinelife

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Administrator
⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
Authorized Kaleidescape Dealer
Hi Guys, in support of the Kaleidescape Store I've decided to offer the following drawing for our Members.

1. Any Member that purchases a minimum of $1,000 in content from the Kaleidescape Store between August 15, 2023 and December 31, 2023 will be eligible to participate in a drawing for a chance to win a $500 credit to their Store account. If the Member selected in the drawing has purchased a minimum of $2,000 from the Store during the stated period, I'll double their winnings, and credit their Store account $1,000.

2. If you wish to participate all you need do is make the purchases and send me the proof by PM here on the Forum no later than January 5th. I will verify, and then add your name to the drawing to be held on January 7, 2024.

Some disclaimers: This contest/drawing is being offered by me, and neither the Forum (as an entity), nor Kaleidescape, Inc., is responsible for any of the above statements, or the conduct of this drawing. I am solely responsible for this drawing, including crediting the winner's Store account with the credit amounts indicated above.

On the off-chance someone misreads the intent of this contest, let me be clear, the Kaleidescape Store is fine, it continues to grow and gets stronger everyday. I personally want to see that continue, and I enjoy supporting the Store. (More support equals more content!! :))

Good luck!

Jim

One other comment. This is for Members only, and your contact with me here on the forum will not be used for ANY purpose other than verifying you met the requirement to be added to the drawing, and then getting the credits posted to your Store account if you are selected in the drawing. There is no marketing involved here.

Thanks folks!

Jim

I sure hope the writers strike does not limit our selection. But with more and more TV shows coming out in Atmos and HDR maybe I'll make it.

First this is very awesome of you.

Second is there some consolidated way to see this information. I’m a new Kscape user and I’m pretty sure I’ve spent over 3k in the last 1.5 months in the store doing disc to digital and other purchases. I’ve already filled up my 22TB compact terra.

Second is there some consolidated way to see this information. I’m a new Kscape user and I’m pretty sure I’ve spent over 3k in the last 1.5 months in the store doing disc to digital and other purchases. I’ve already filled up my 22TB compact terra.
And obviously I read it way to fast on my phone and see the time period started Aug 15th. Guess I need to do some more spending. Lol

You can see all your receipts under Account -> Purchase History on the movie store web page.

Cheers!

Just a quick update, as of today I have 43 entries, 34 are at the $500 drawing level (meaning they purchased at least $1,000 in the Store during the relevant period), and the 9 entries are at the $1,000 drawing level because they purchased a minimum of $2,000 in the Store during the relevant period (see original post).

Anyone not yet entered has until January 5th to PM or email me your proof of purchases to be eligible for the drawing. (use any method convenient to you to show your purchases.)

Jim

Just a quick update, as of today I have 43 entries, 34 are at the $500 drawing level (meaning they purchased at least $1,000 in the Store during the relevant period), and the 9 entries are at the $1,000 drawing level because they purchased a minimum of $2,000 in the Store during the relevant period (see original post).

Anyone not yet entered has until January 5th to PM or email me your proof of purchases to be eligible for the drawing. (use any method convenient to you to show your purchases.)

Jim
Thanks again for offering this and Happy Holidays. Can’t wait to see who wins….hope it’s me. Lol

Jim, what's the easiest way to provide proof? Understand it's in purchase history, but seems that might require you validating a member's math...

The easiest way if for folks to send me their Store account email address (NOT your password). Alternatively, people have taken pics of their purchases in their store account and sent those to me by email (cinelifellc@gmail.com). The only purchases that qualify are those made between August 15, 2023 and December 31, 2023.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back