• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

iphone kaleidescape app missing from UK app store

HCS

⭐️ Premium ⭐️
Does anyone know why the kaleidescape app is missing from the UK app store?
Thanks

In the US, it does not show up if you are looking at "iPhone only" apps. You need to look for iPad apps.

John

Thanks. How do you search for ipod apps on an iPhone.

The iPhone app doesn't work on iOS8. K took it down while they try to fix or replace it.

Just so we're all clear, there are two apps. The iPhone app is just to track what movies you own and let you scan UPCs of movies to see if they are in your database.

The iPad app is the one that will control your Kscape.

--Donnie

Any word on when this will be fixed? The ap was not working on my phone when I updated the OS and when I deleted it to redownload and see if that fixed it, I realized it was no longer in the store.

I hate double buying titles by mistake.

Back