• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Weinstein Co / Anchor Bay

Kostas

⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
Movies from Weinstein Co/Anchor Bay are now available in the store under the Lionsgate collection ! I am now downloading all the movies for which I had redeemed the UV rights and the BD disc was in my vaults.

Thanks !!

Yes Sir, they continue to build content into the Store!

Jim

Woohoo! Wonderful news.

I wonder why some are UV and some aren't. The two I already have UV rights to (The King's Speech and 10 Years) are not UV on the K store.

Anchor Bay is a subsidiary of Stars Home Entertainment. What I hadn't realized was that last December, Startz was acquired by Lionsgate.

Starts/Anchor Bay have 664 BR titles (1342 total titles). It is very nice to have these new additions!

John

Hmm, guess it's about time to update the store comparison list for all these new titles. Hooray.... ish.

I assume he is referring to the "US BR Releases" thread which I will be updating with the new studios.

The only titles I see in April are from Startz/Anchor Bay:

Lion - April 11th
Founder - April 18th

John

Back