• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US Releases for September & October

JohnJ

⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
I am a little slow this time ("Draft Day" is already available) but here are the studio announced US releases for September & October:

September 2nd:
Draft Day - Lionsgate Films (Added 20 Aug 2014)
They Came Together - Lionsgate Films (Added 2 Sept 2014)
The Originals: The Complete First Season - Warner Bros. (Added 12 Sept 2014
Person of Interest: The Complete Third Season - Warner Bros. (Added 11 Sept 2014)

September 9th:
The World Wars: Season 1 - Lionsgate Films
Supernatural: The Complete Ninth Season - Warner Bros. (Added 5 Sept 2014)
The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Fifth Season - Warner Bros. (Added 3 Sept 2014)
Words and Pictures - Lionsgate Films (Added 9 Sept 2014)

September 16th:
Godzilla - Warner Bros. (Added 27 Aug 2014)
Hannibal: Season Two - Lionsgate Films (Added 27 Sept 2014)
Arrow: The Complete Second Season - Warner Bros. (Added 3 Sept 2014)
The Big Band Theory: The Complete Seventh Season - Lionsgate Films (Added 3 Sept 2014)
Think Like A Man Too - Sony Pictures (Added 25 Sept 2014)

September 23rd:
The 100: The Complete First Season - Warner Bros. (Added 24 Sept 2014 - DVD only)
Disaster L.A.: The Last Zombie Apocalupse Begins Here - Warner Bros. (Added 25 Nov 2014 - DVD only)
The Rover - Lionsgate Films

September 30th:
Leprechaun: Origins - Lionsgate Films (Added 7 Oct 2014)

October 7th:
Duck Dynasty: Season 6 - Lionsgate Films
Edge of Tomorrow - Warner Bros. (Added 17 Sept 2014)
The Following: The Complete Second Season - Warner Bros. (Added 14 Oct 2014 - DVD only)
Houdini - Lionsgate Films (Added 14 Oct 2014 - DVD only)
Obvious Child - Lionsgate Films
Alpha and Omega 2: A Howl-iday Adventure - Lionsgate Films (Added 16 Oct 2014)
Ancient Aliens: Season 6, Vol. 1 - Lionsgate Films
Rick and Morty: The Complete First Season - Warner Bros.

October 21st:
Life After Beth - Lionsgate Films
Mad Men: The Final Season, Part 1 - Lionsgate Films (Added 24 Oct 2014)
See No Evil 2 - Lionsgate Films (Added 17 Oct 2014)
Sex Tape - Sony Pictures (Added 21 Oct 2014)

October 28th:
The Prince - Lionsgate Films (Added 2 Jan 2015)
Life of Crime - Lionsgate Films (Added 15 Jan 2015)
Deliver Us From Evil - Sony Pictures (Added 7 Nov 2014)

Hopefully, by the time I update the next time, we will have more studios added to the Kaleidescape store! Here's hoping....

Note: Studio release dates may not match store availability dates.

I will update as information is received.

John

Edit: I have added in Sony titles that are upcoming (US releases for September and October).

Last edited:
"The Big Bang Theory - Season 7" has been added.

The following have been added:

Arrow - Season 2
The Vampire Diaries - Season 5

John

Supernatural - Season 9 has been added.

John

Added Sony Titles

I have added upcoming Sony Pictures releases to post #1.

Also, the following have been added to the store (I am a little late posting with all the new additions from Sony):

Person of Interest - Season 3
Revolution - Season 2
The Originals - Season 1

John

Me too! I've been waiting for this to come out.

John

Sounds funny, anyone see it?

(Thanks John!)

Jim

Couple of friends saw it at the cinema. "Ok" and "Not as bad as I thought it was going to be" were the reviews. A "streamer" rather than a "keeper"?

Back