• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US Releases for March & April 2015

I'm certain we will see additional studios soon. It takes time to prepare content for the K Store, and obviously that cannot happen until a contract is signed, etc.. I too am hopeful we might see some of the upcoming major releases hit the store soon, BUT, I decided to have a backup plan at Amazon.:) (I can always buy the Store's version when it's released and remove the BR from a vault slot.)

Jim

It is also nice when I pick up the BD from Amazon or the Buy More, I get a DVD copy to put in the car for the kids.

Good point, and if you get the Digital Copy in the set and it shows up in the store, it's an easy download to be able to pull the BR disc from the Vault.

Jim

The DVD version was briefly on the UK store but it's since been removed.

Why would K post this up and then remove it a few days later? Maybe they thought they had the right permissions but then discovered not? Or was there a problem with the content?

The following have been added to the store:

Unbroken
Monster High: Haunted

John

Are we expecting Gravity Diamond Luxe edition to be available shortly?

So, we finally have UK store envy here and not the other way around, even if it is only over one title.

Well I just got back in the US and see that the following movies have been added:

The Voices
Batman vs. Robin

Did anyone notice what date these were added so I can update the first post?

John

The following have been added:

The Wedding Ringer
The Man with the Iron Fists 2

John

Back