• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR Releases for July & August 2016

The following have been added:

Miles Ahead
Elvis & Nixon
The Perfect Match

John

Keanu
Batman: The Killimg Joke

John

"The Angry Birds Movie" has been added.

John

Edit: And it's available in UHD, too....

Last edited:

The Boss
Hardcore Henry

John

The following TV series have been added:

Blndspot - Season 1
The 100 - Season 3
Person of Interest - Season 5

John

Gotham: Season 2
A Hologram for the King

John

"The Vampire Diaries: Season Seven" has been added.

John

Manhattan Night
The Trust
Meet the Blacks

John

"Money Monster" has been added. Available in UHD as well.

Looks like Money Monster is only available in UHD, no option to buy/download in HD. Anyone else having that problem?

"Now You See Me 2" has been added to the store.

John

"Now You See Me 2" has been added to the store.

John

Interesting - this title downloaded to 96% and then paused and I now get a message that download will complete once the title is released. So since I pre-ordered, it seems to be optimizing the download so it is available as soon as possible. This is the first time it has happened to me.

Has this happened for anyone else?

John

Interesting - this title downloaded to 96% and then paused and I now get a message that download will complete once the title is released. So since I pre-ordered, it seems to be optimizing the download so it is available as soon as possible. This is the first time it has happened to me.

John

Same for the Jungle Book, download is paused and it will resume on August 23rd.

Makes sense, these will likely be popular titles, so obviously a good way to complete the downloads and make the title available asap after release. Certainly speeds up content distribution.

Jim

Me Before You
April and the Extraordinary World

John

This finished the download in the early morning hours today and should now be available to everyone.

A few observations:

1) It's really nice to have this bookmarked and ready to go the day of release.
2) It is even more incredible that the title is pre-downloaded (all but the final few percent) so it is ready to watch in minutes instead of hours.
3) Nice to have it automatically finish the download on the day of release - looks like it finished the download a little after 2am CT.

I hope this continues into the future. It is a nice step forward for Kaleidescape!

John

Last edited:
Glad you like that feature! Yes, it was designed so that your pre-ordered movie could be available for viewing as soon as possible upon its official release.

Believe it or not - the following are available for download:

The Jungle Book
Maggie's Plan

John

Back