• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR and 4K Releases for November & December 2018

I sometimes don’t get the Studios as far as audio goes. I understand when they have not yet provided Atmos to K, but Paramount seems to have some titles available in Atmos and other that have Atmos disc releases, but Paramount doesn’t provide for K. Just seems inconsistent.... Hopefullly these movies will get an audio update at some point.

The following have been added from Universal in HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1:

The Fast & the Furious: Tokyo Drift
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Fast and the Furious

John

The following have been added:

“Mission Impossible: Fallout” in HDR with DTS-HD MA 7.1 from Paramount
“The Nun” in HDR and HD with Dolby Atmos from Warner Bros
“Science Fair” in HD from Fox

Just wanted to follow up and note that I checked with our movie guide team to be sure, and yes, the 1.85 aspect ratio is because of the inclusion of the IMAX footage.

I wish as many it’s upgrade with atmos the only one i remember it has upgraded was deep water horizon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Preacher - Season 3” has been added in HD from Sony.

John

"Little Italy" and "Final Score" in HD and DTS HD-MA 5.1 from Lionsgate

“Searching” has been added in HD with DRS-HD MA 5.1 from Sony.

John

“It’s a Wonderful Life” in HDR with DTS-HD MA Stereo sound from Paramont.
“The Marine 6: Close Quarters” in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Sony.
“Gauguin: Voyage to Tahiti” in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Sony (Cohen Media).

John

The following have been added

“The House with a Clock in Its Walls” in HDR and DTS-HD 5.1 from NBC Universal
“The Predator” n HDR and DTS-HD 5.1 from Fox
“Destination Wedding” in HD from NBC Universal

The Following have been added...

“Brewmaster” with DTS-HD Master Audio Stereo from The Orchard
“The Dawn Wall” with DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 from The Orchard
“We the Animals” with DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 from The Orchard

Also TV shows from Showtime have been added...

Last edited:
“Robin Hood (2010)” has been added in HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Universal.

John

"Law Abiding Citizen" has been added in HDR with Dolby Atmos from Lionsgate

If anyone had preordered “Hell Fest” in 4K it is now $19.99 instead of $24.99 so you might want to cancel old preorder and re preorder it...

Back