• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR & 4K Releases for July & August 2023

Added in SD from PBS(TV)

Added in UHD & HD with Dolby Atmos from MGM

On pre-order in UHD/HDR & HD
From Warner
From Universal

Now available for purchase in UHD/HDR and HD with Dolby Atmos from A24

Added in HDR with Dolby Atmos from Universal

Added in UHD/HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1
From Universal ($4.92 upgrade to HD)

From Disney with DTS-HD MA 7.1 ($17.48 to upgrade)

Added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Warner

Last edited:
The Sandman (Season 1) (2023) in HDR/UHD/HD from Warner Bros Discovery (UK Only, so far)

Added in UHD/HDR with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from MGM(Amazon Original)

Added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Universal

From Disney with DTS-HD MA 7.1 ($17.48 to upgrade)
Good pq upgrade, bad poster art, bad upgrade pricing.

Added for pre-order in HDR/UHD/HD…

From Lionsgate…

From Sony…

Added to purchase in HDR/UHD/HD from Warner Bros. Discovery with Dolby TrueHD Atmos…

Added to purchase in HDR/UHD/HD from Warner Bros. Discovery with Dolby TrueHD Atmos…

$40 for Meg 2? I liked the first one but the trailer for the second one doesn’t look that good. Anyone have seen this? How does it compare to the first one?

I bought 'The Flash' previously 34.99 at today 14.99
Good things come to those who wait..
I refuse to pay Warner’s ransom and wait for their ridiculous prices to come down, or watch on my MAX subscription (free from my mobile provider) and perhaps not even purchase. Downloading this one now.

$40 for Meg 2? I liked the first one but the trailer for the second one doesn’t look that good. Anyone have seen this? How does it compare to the first one?
I really enjoyed the first one as well. I saw the second one a couple of weeks ago in the theatre. Some fun over the top action moments, but I felt the novelty that the first one had has worn off. Worth a $14.99 or lower buy, but not $40. I'll buy when it's on sale in the future. Really wish Warmer would drop their K prices.

Mob Land (2023) in UHD/HD with DTS-HD Master 5.1 from Lionsgate

Kick-Ass 2 (2013) in UHD with Dolby TrueHD Atmos from NBC Universal (Previously HDR/HD only)

Harley Quinn (Season 3) (2022) in HD from Warner Bros Discovery

Now we need the first 2 seasons in HD as well.

Now available for purchase in UHD/HDR and HD with Dolby Atmos
From Disney
From Universal
From Twentieth Century

Added in SD from Warner(TV) - all other seasons are in HD

Last edited:
The Sandman (Season 1) (2023) in HDR/UHD/HD from Warner Bros Discovery (UK Only, so far)
Now available in the US

Back