• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR & 4K Releases for January & February 2024

South Park (Seasons 8 & 9) in HD from Paramount

Lawmen: Bass Reeves (Season 1) (2023) in UHD/HD from from Paramount

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner (1967) in UHD with DTS-HD Master 5.1 from Sony Pictures

The Crime is Mine (2023) in HD with DTS-HD Master 5.1 from Music Box Films

I am waiting to see if we get any of the new Columbia Classics titles with HDR so we can continue panicking about the state of catalog releases.

4 of the 6 top titles in the New Arrivals section have a Rotten Tomatoes score in the 90% range. Perhaps you meant "Ain't nothing I care about again this week again"?
Yea but how many of them did you buy? I don’t mean to disrespect anyone’s work. They are all great movies I eventually want to see or re-watch them. However, none of them made me click the “buy” button in the last 3 or 4 weeks for something to immediately watch. I typically buy a handful of films and TV shows from the store each week.

Yea but how many of them did you buy? I don’t mean to disrespect anyone’s work. They are all great movies I eventually want to see or re-watch them. However, none of them made me click the “buy” button in the last 3 or 4 weeks for something to immediately watch. I typically buy a handful of films and TV shows from the store each week.
Planning on at least 3. Iron Claw, the Crime is Mine and American Fiction.

What do you expect? Hollywood is releasing less movies over the last year. K can't magically make some movie that is going to entertain you appear, they can only release what is coming out.

What do you expect? Hollywood is releasing less movies over the last year. K can't magically make some movie that is going to entertain you appear, they can only release what is coming out.
They were doing good with a mix of new releases and catalog titles. It is just the past few weeks. Besides, why can’t I say there is nothing for me. I have over a thousand posts here. It’s not like I complain all the time.

They were doing good with a mix of new releases and catalog titles. It is just the past few weeks. Besides, why can’t I say there is nothing for me. I have over a thousand posts here. It’s not like I complain all the time.
K isn’t remastering and releasing tho. It’s the studios. You didn’t say there’s nothing for you. You said there was nothing good.

Also, I’d love to see this entire thread be cleaned up and ONLY be new releases. Perhaps create a new thread for everyone to weigh in on what’s good and what’s not this week, what you’re getting and what you’re not.

K isn’t remastering and releasing tho. It’s the studios. You didn’t say there’s nothing for you. You said there was nothing good.
Yes then you corrected me that it was nothing good for me. I didn’t specify K wasn’t getting anything good.

Also, I’d love to see this entire thread be cleaned up and ONLY be new releases. Perhaps create a new thread for everyone to weigh in on what’s good and what’s not this week, what you’re getting and what you’re not.
Sorry mate. Didn’t mean to upset you.

Miss Scarlet & The Duke (Season 4) (2024) in SD from PBS

Miller's Girl (2024 in UHD/HD with DTS-HD Master 5.1 from Lionsgate

Back