• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

US BR & 4K Releases for January & February 2024

JohnJ

⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
Here are the studio announced US BR releases and 4K releases for January & February 2024.

Dates are the disc release dates/digital release dates (dig).

January 2nd:
The Marsh King’s Daughter – Lionsgate (Added xx)
The Holdovers – Universal Studio (Added xx)

January 9th:
Varsity Blues (4K) – Paramount

January 16th:
Billions: The Final Season – Showtime
Journey to Bethlehem - Sony
The Raid: Redemption (4K) - Sony

January 23rd:
Lawmen: Bass Reeves – Paramount
Special Ops: Lioness: Season 1 - Paramount
Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part I – Warner Bros. (Added 15 January 2024)

January 30th:
Silent Night - Lionsgate
Thanksgiving - Sony

February 6th:

February 13th:

Planet Earth III (4K) - BBC (Added in HD 15 January 2024)
The Marvels (4K) - Disney
The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (4K) – Lionsgate (Added xx)
Priscilla – Lionsgate (Added XX)
Footloose (4K) – Paramount (Already on Store)
Ticket to Paradise (4K) – Universal (Already on Store)
Harriet (4K) – Universal (Already on Store)

February 20th:
The Last Castle (4K) – Kino Lorber (Already on Store)
Beverly Hills Cop III (4K) – Paramount (Already on Store)

February 27th:
Next Goal Wins – Disney
Contagion (4K) – Warner Bros.

As always, I will update the dates as titles are added to the store.

John

Last edited:
Moving Jan new releases only from the November/December thread

Added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Universal

All 7 seasons of Star Trek Voyager and Deep Space Nine added in SD and The Next Generation in HD from Paramount

All 5 seasons of The Twilight Zone added in HD

All 4 seasons of The Legend of Korra added in HD

Edit:Updated with Star Trek-The Next Generation

Last edited:
And unlike with the original series, the disc releases are linked (thus eligible for D2D @ $9.80/book.) Avatar was fully bookmarked, so I'm hoping it's just an oversight.

Added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Universal

All 7 seasons of Star Trek Voyager and Deep Space Nine added in SD - Hoping for TNG to show up soon

All 5 seasons of The Twilight Zone added in HD

These are awesome! I have the Twilight Zone seasons at $9.80, Voyager and DS9 seasons at $3.92 for D2D.

On pre-order in UHD/HDR with Dolby Atmos from Disney

Vikings: Valhalla (Season 2) (2023) in HD from MGM

All 7 seasons of Star Trek Voyager and Deep Space Nine added in SD - Hoping for TNG to show up soon
The TNG pop (and related mailing) had me looking at the Voyager & DS9 collections deeper. It appears the cover art for Season 4 of both are swapped (Season 7 of DS9 & probably Season 6 of Voyager.)

I really want to support these, for my own little chit toward their long overdue HD remastering, but $25/season and no extras is iffy for SD content when the discs are $10-20 for legit copies that include the special features. Hopefully we will get some sets on these before too long.

On pre-order in UHD/HDR from Paramount

Added in HD from BBC studios

Added in HD from BBC studios
any idea when this will be available in 4k?

Added in HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Warner

Now available for purchase In UHD/HDR &HD with Dolby Atmos
From Marvel
From Warner

Added as Premium Rental in UHD/HDR & HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from MGM

Added:
In UHD/HDR&HD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Twentieth Century
In HD with Dolby Atmos from Universal

Added in UHD with Dolby Atmos from Paramount

Added in UHD with Dolby Atmos from Paramount
Hope they add HDR, first 2 seasons had it.

Added in UHD with DTS-HD MA 5.1 from Paramount($4.92 to upgrade from HD)

Looks like we are going to be getting all the seasons of South Park added to store from Paramount soon.

A season slipped through the cracks with D2D in my account…

Looks like we are going to be getting all the seasons of South Park added to store from Paramount soon.

A season slipped through the cracks with D2D in my account…

Showed up SD only on my end.

Back