• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

UHD Sale

Mr. Integration

⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
Authorized Kaleidescape Dealer
In response to Apple Vudu has put a considerable number of titles on sale all of these listed will also give you 4K UHD they are all 14.99

Lego Batman
Lego Movie
The Conjuring
Annabelle
Mad Max
American Sniper
San Andreas
Pacific Rim
Good Fellas
Batman Vs Harley Quinn
Despicable Me
Despicable Me 2
Lucy
Fantastic Beasts
The Accountant
Man of Steel
Lone Survivor(Not in the Kscape Store yet)
Suicide Squad
Batman Vs Superman
Lights Out
The Town
Storks
The Hangover
The Hangover 2
I am legend
Gatsby
The Man from UNCLE
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes (Game of Shadows)
Vacation
Bourne Supremacy
Jupiter Ascending
Central Intelligence
The Intern
The Heart of the Sea
Magic Mike XXL
Everest
Into the Storm
Get Hard
Collateral Beauty
Argo
The Nice Guys
We are friends
Pan
Warcraft
Sully
The Legend of Tarzan
Live by Night
Run all night
Point Break
War Dogs
Gallows
How to be Single
Entourage
Our Brand is Crisis
Keanu

i'm not sure im seeing these prices yet. many of these titles i own in HD, and i see its still $16 to upgrade. am i missing something?

I think it's Vudu that has these prices.

Anyone care to go through and see which have uv and are in the store with uv?

Back