• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Too late to redeem UV codes?

AlienW

So I decided to dig out all the little pieces of paper with UV codes from my BR cases. I figured that I should try to get them in my k store account if possible. So I created a new UV account through the k store and then...

How do you actually redeem these things into UV? The paper on most of them says go to https://movieredeem.com/ or https://redeemmovie.com/. Once I put in the code I get a screen that asks where I want to redeem. The choices are Itunes, Google, Vudu or Fandango Now.

But no UV... Does that mean that this code is not able to be redeemed on UV anymore?

They should still work. You could never redeem UV codes directly through the UV website, which never made sense.

I have a VUDU account tied to the same UV account as my Kaleidescape store account, and I redeem everything through VUDU.

It usually takes time for them to sync (maybe 15 minutes), but they should eventually show up in your Kscape account, as long as the title is UV-enabled in the K store and it's the same version (theatrical ,extended, etc.)

Thanks! I figured it out. Way too complicated... No wonder its not caching on. I now have accounts with UV, Fandango, Vudu, and MA. 23 movies show in my UV and 21 show up in the k store. MA has 35. That is coming to k any day now right? ;)

Vudu is pretty funny when you redeem a code, it says "You now own the digital copy of X"..... Yeah right I own it :rolleyes:

They should still work. You could never redeem UV codes directly through the UV website, which never made sense.

At least up unto about a year ago you could type it in UV and be presented with easy links on where to redeem.. not sure why they dropped that.

Kevin D.

Back