• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Surprise this week or next from K ?

Day and Date would be a natural to accompany Movies Anywhere. Most of us would buy the movies early and get a MA copy. This would eliminate the people buying elsewhere and downloading from Kscape... It would be an aggressive strategy but would become a game changer

I wonder if they would be required to wait until UV officially closes before they can discuss it. The info I've received is unrelated to this however but an announcement is expected soon.

On a separate note regarding my earlier post, seems like there are slight delays in getting the info out to customers this week. I'm hoping we all receive some formal announcement next week. Again, nothing to do with MA.

Guys, I don't want any disappointed people after all of this speculation, it's not MA, it's not Day and Date, and it's not new components.....so stop sending me emails and PM's asking for details! :):D

Jim

You're correct, I didn't....so I'll say it now...it's not MGM.:D

Jim

Most of what people are waiting for is being worked on, but it's not in the upcoming announcement.

Jim

I’d be happy with that too. Pretty much excited (and sometimes impatient) for all the things we want from K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry guys, not that either (although upgrades to audio are regularly being added when released by the studios, with more to come).

Jim

Come on Jim...Just tell us what it is..or at least if it is kind of cool.

Geeks need love too:)

Not my intention to play games, I'm just not at liberty to post info.

Jim

Since I've already posted this elsewhere, it is likely the upcoming additional studios being added to the UK Store, there isn't anything else that is imminent.

Jim

Since I've already posted this elsewhere, it is likely the upcoming additional studios being added to the UK Store, there isn't anything else that is imminent.

Jim

Nice felling was to wait something makes us happy more than what we already happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim

Nice for the UK folks, but .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe its also the new website that is just a giant logo! LOL

Wonder if it's about to announce something very epic...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-04-11 at 18.23.48.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-04-11 at 18.23.48.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 78
Back