• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Strato C not found on network

Ironman1718

Authorized Kaleidescape Dealer
I had an existing Strato c not being used so I sold to a buddy. I removed it from my system but when I’m trying to install at my buddies house I get component not found. I see the ip address. I even did a reset on the back. Is there a way to completely reset to factory? When I did the reset on the back and it reboots it’s still showing my room name from the previous install. Thank you for any help

I had an existing Strato c not being used so I sold to a buddy. I removed it from my system but when I’m trying to install at my buddies house I get component not found. I see the ip address. I even did a reset on the back. Is there a way to completely reset to factory? When I did the reset on the back and it reboots it’s still showing my room name from the previous install. Thank you for any help
Can’t you use the displays interface (HDMI) to look at the system including network settings? You can also do a factory reset from there….

You won't be able to rename the player until it is joined to their system.
  1. Did you add the component from the settings menu on the web interface?
  2. You say you can see the IP address, but is it using one in their subnet?
  3. Does it show on the lskd listing?

Thanks for the reply’s. Got it worked out with Kscape. They have great customer service

Back