• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Store "Glitch" on Marvel movies?

tinboski

I picked up Thor and Avengers this AM because the store had them for $12.49 each but when I checked the emailed receipt it was for full pricing. I emailed them to see what's up just giving the group a heads up. Pic attached.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    694.8 KB · Views: 37
They are part of a super bundle, so the price on display is the bundled price, but it will show the real price during the process.

I picked up Thor and Avengers this AM because the store had them for $12.49 each but when I checked the emailed receipt it was for full pricing. I emailed them to see what's up just giving the group a heads up. Pic attached.
You needed to buy four Marvel movies to qualify for the bundle.

You needed to buy four Marvel movies to qualify for the bundle.
Annoyingly there are only 2 I don’t have but that’s largely because I can’t see myself watching those movies again. The collector in me gets tempted every time though. What is daft is that I have all of the other Marvel movies but haven’t gone back to watch any of them yet. Same for Star Wars and LOTR. Instead I keep looking for new movies to watch or older ones we missed first time around. Not unhappy with that, just can’t explain it :)

Annoyingly there are only 2 I don’t have but that’s largely because I can’t see myself watching those movies again. The collector in me gets tempted every time though. What is daft is that I have all of the other Marvel movies but haven’t gone back to watch any of them yet. Same for Star Wars and LOTR. Instead I keep looking for new movies to watch or older ones we missed first time around. Not unhappy with that, just can’t explain it :)
I'm the same. When I first got K I went pretty nuts buying these collections, but really ... when will I find time to watch all the Star Trek movies given how many new movies (and TV) are on my list? Marvel is the same - am I really going to watch Eternals or Quantumania again... ever? But is it ok to have an incomplete collection? The horror!

I'm the same. When I first got K I went pretty nuts buying these collections, but really ... when will I find time to watch all the Star Trek movies given how many new movies (and TV) are on my list? Marvel is the same - am I really going to watch Eternals or Quantumania again... ever? But is it ok to have an incomplete collection? The horror!
Eternals is one of the ones I wouldn't have gone back to and so I haven't bought that one and the other was the Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings which was an OK movie but felt very contrived somehow.

Back