• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

So can anyone find Serendipity in the store?

Kevin D

⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
So I'm going through my typical delete HD, download SD process to make room in my C1's (cannot wait for my switch and alto), and came to Serendipity. I have it on my system as an HD download, but cannot find it in the store to download the SD version.

It's not like they don't have an SD version, I can't find any mention of it.

Edit, just checked my movies and it's listed there. Weird that it did not show up under search for title or three of the actors.

Strange.

It's possible that "Serendipity" is no longer in Kaleidescape's licensing window and is no longer for sale on the store. When this happens, the title doesn't show in search results but will still appear in the "My Library" section for people who have already purchased the title.

One way to test this theory is to open the detail sheet for the movie from your "My Library" page, copy the URL, sign out of the store and reload the URL. If the movie is not licensed for sale any longer, it will show "This title is not currently available" where the purchase button would be.

Back