• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

REGWOOD's Scenes File

Latest Scenes

I've included Eagle Eye, Mummy III, Traitor & Wall-E. There are others (lesser known, older) in there as well.

ADMIN NOTE-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Favorite Scene files have been removed from this area and are all now centralized in the forum's "Downloads area.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Great ones Reg! Was ready to start working on Wall-E myself, so you've saved me a ton of time.

Thanks for your continued great contributions to the FS library!

--josh

More Scenes

First, I'm in the process of migration and can't post a comprehensive set of scenes. The attached represents, I believe, all my additional scenes since my last posting. Most are a bit long in the tooth. My new philosophy is to create a set of scenes for a movie, that when played in sequence, represent sort of the Cliff notes for a movie. Enjoy.

ADMIN NOTE-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Favorite Scene files have been removed from this area and are all now centralized in the forum's "Downloads area.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fantastic Reg! So glad a few of you guys (very few!) are out there adding great scenes and sharing them here.

Wow - you've been busy! I got new hits in this file for my collection in:
- Burn After Reading
- Deliverance
- Ghostbusters
- GoodFellas (huge set of great scenes!)
- Hairspray
- Hitch
- I Am Legend
- Quantum of Solace
- Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
- No Country For Old Men
- Stripes (Damn, I think I promised this community I'd work on this one like a year ago! Thanks Reg!)
- Talk To Me
- Taxi Driver
- Top Gun
- Wall-E

For the rest of you, there's undoubtedly LOTS more movies covered in these files... I can only see the movies where Reg and I happen to have the same movie in our collection... so download these files and check against your collection! Reg has one of the largest Kaleidescape movie collections that I'm aware of, and he makes great FavScenes!

A Few More Scenes

I am still not able to export 'all' scenes, so I'm going to upload what I believe to be the latest scenes that I've created. There will be 3 files, the sum of which should represent everything. There are loads of scenes, remember you can download only the ones you want. Enjoy

Scenes from the 05-03-2009 file:
An American Werewolf in London
Beetlejuice
Bolt
Christina Agullara
City Slickers
Clockwork Orange
Constatine
The Day the World Stood Still (1951)
The Day the World Stood Still (2008)
Godfather, Part III
Hancock
Jurassic Park
Kingdom of Heaven
Longest Yard
Luther Vandross
Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
Mommie Dearest
No Country for Old Men
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
Planet of the Apes
Prince: Diamonds and Pearls
Purple Rain
Remember the Titans
Road Warrior
This Christmas
Training Day
Twilight
Under the Cherry Moon
Unforgiven

A Few More Scenes

Pick thru them, take what you like. At some point, K is going to have to address the limited\linear nature of cataloging these scenes. Good luck!

Scenes from the 07-02-2009 file:
Above The Law
Abyss
Action Jackson
An Officer And A Gentleman
Bank Job
Belly
Black Hawk Down (Superbit)
Bloodsport
Blues Brothers
Chain Reaction
Commando
Curious Case Of Benjamin Button
Deep impact
Defiance
Fly, The
Glory
Gone In 60 Seconds
Hard To Kill
International
Juice
Jungle Fever
Kaleidescape Introductions
Kingdom Of Heaven
Ladykillers
Mariah Carey
Marked For Death
Miracle At St. Anna
National Lampoon's Animal House
Nutty Professor
Nutty Professor II: The Klumps
Outlander
Paid In Full
Pale Rider
Passion Of The Christ
Preacher's Wife
Sideways
Step Brothers
Taken
Tales From The Hood
Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans
Valkyrie

Back