• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Radiance Pro with Datasat RS20i

Mark H

⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
Is anybody using this combination together with the internal co-star option enabled?
The reason I ask is that I continually have problems getting the audio processed correctly as it comes out as PCM 2.0 48K on the Datasat
If I take the Strato audio only out and feed the Datasat directly it works perfectly (all codecs, Atmos etc.) and if I take an audio output from the from the Radiance Pro and feed it to another input on the Datasat that works perfectly for the audio coming from the paired M300.
Perhaps I have missed something in the configuration as occasionally all works as planned but 99% of the time the audio is shown as PCM 2.0 48K on the Datasat if I don't use the workaround.

Is anybody using this combination together with the internal co-star option enabled?
The reason I ask is that I continually have problems getting the audio processed correctly as it comes out as PCM 2.0 48K on the Datasat
If I take the Strato audio only out and feed the Datasat directly it works perfectly (all codecs, Atmos etc.) and if I take an audio output from the from the Radiance Pro and feed it to another input on the Datasat that works perfectly for the audio coming from the paired M300.
Perhaps I have missed something in the configuration as occasionally all works as planned but 99% of the time the audio is shown as PCM 2.0 48K on the Datasat if I don't use the workaround.
Can you try the “menu 0943” direct command ? If not active it should enable all common audio formats for all Pro inputs.

Thanks Kostas, how did I miss that!!!!!!!!
It worked!
I suspect at some stage / upgrade it got missed as this is the second Lumagen Pro I have had.

Beat me to it Kostas!😄

Jim

Back