• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Oppenheimer

Why hasn’t OPPENHEIMER become available, at least for pre order??

My guess is the lack of pre-order at this point in time is also contractual, since it’s not available for pre-order anywhere, but that is just me speculating.

Latest reporting is it will have a digital release in November.

My guess is the lack of pre-order at this point in time is also contractual, since it’s not available for pre-order anywhere, but that is just me speculating.

Latest reporting is it will have a digital release in November.
DVD’s and blu rays go on sale. November 7th

I found that date online but cannot locate it at the minute. I will keep looking. I did find this article below

Attachments

• document 2.pdf
    882.4 KB · Views: 18
Got an email from Universal today saying Oppenheimer is “yours to own on November 21” so I assume we’ll see a pre-order soon.

International 4k version available at rarewaves.com with a 11/22 release date.

Ordered as soon as I saw it whereas Barbie won't see our cinema room anytime soon unless it slashes that silly pricing. Such shame as I fancied Blue Beetle too and that's the same or near as.
Wouldn't worry about it. Throw the Beetle on your Wishlist and utilize the new K feature that tells you when the price drops. (Guessing like most WB heroes it'll be $15 or less within a month for a limited time)

Wouldn't worry about it. Throw the Beetle on your Wishlist and utilize the new K feature that tells you when the price drops. (Guessing like most WB heroes it'll be $15 or less within a month for a limited time)
Already did that :)

Got Barbie today for $4.92 D+D price a heck of a lot cheaper than regular price.
Off topic and I think I’ve missed something… is this D2D with a 4K disc and the ability to attach a Strato to a (approved) Blu-ray player?

Thanks both. There me thinking everyone was out buying lots of 4K discs all of a sudden! o_O:LOL:

Has anyone watched this yet? I see it's listed as 2.20:1 as the aspect ratio. The 4K disk lists the video as "mixed 2.20:1 and 1.78:1" - typical of a Christopher Nolan film I suppose! I need to check my masking at 2.20:1 when the aspect ratio switches - anyone know where in the movie this happens?

All of these AR's are forcing me to move to Stewart's Director's Choice screen....

Jim

Has anyone watched this yet? I see it's listed as 2.20:1 as the aspect ratio. The 4K disk lists the video as "mixed 2.20:1 and 1.78:1" - typical of a Christopher Nolan film I suppose! I need to check my masking at 2.20:1 when the aspect ratio switches - anyone know where in the movie this happens?

The Kaleidescape version doesn’t switch AR. Apparently, that goes for all digital versions (iTunes, etc). Only the physical copies have the variable AR.

Back