• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Now You See Me - Does Not Import

uvicgrad85

This one is a little different.....it doesn't even try to import. Within about 60 seconds of loading into the player, I get this message on my browser:

Sep. 09, 8:25 am Now You See Me Music Player DVD DVD cannot be imported

This is a first. I have three players and none of them liked this title. Anyone else having issues with this title?

I caught up on loading my DVD's the last day or two and about a dozen other recent releases loaded without a problem.

Thx

I had no problem with the Blu-ray version, it imported fine, and played back without issue. I'll try the DVD version later tonight if I have time.

Jim

Now you see me now you don't dvd

I had the same problem with my dvd. Would not import at all on two different players

Sometimes a title has errors purposely mastered into it on tracks that the film will not play. Devices that try to rip the entire disc fail because of the bad blocks until the program that is reading the disc is programmed to specifically skip the specified areas on that specific disc.

Ironically, all this does is force people who want to pirate the movies to pay for the full version of ripping software so that they get the updates. This policy then actually makes the companies that produce ripping software substantially more profitable.

Back