• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

New D2D Pricing

I saw Gone with the Wind pop up on my new D2D today for $1.99 (HD) and was wow'd. Didn't know the reason, but nice to see. Hope it continues.

Seasons of Star Trek for $5.88…

Hopefully someone from Kaleidescape can let us know if this is permanent or temporary, want to know if I should buy a bunch of them soon.

I meant to go through my list and grab some of the lower HD D2D prices this weekend, guess I missed out :oops:

Darn. Same, was planning to make a bunch of purchases this weekend. Should’ve bought them yesterday with the reduced pricing.

Twilight Zone seasons jumped from $5.88 up to $17.27!

Did Star Trek do the same thing?
Both TZ and TNG have been $9.80 per season since added to the Store. V’ger and DS9 have been $3.80 per season. The latter 2 shows are SD only.

Are D2D prices back to where they were before on the US store? D2D prices on the Canadian store went up slightly with the recent glitch but they haven’t come back to where they were pre-glitch.

Are D2D prices back to where they were before on the US store? D2D prices on the Canadian store went up slightly with the recent glitch but they haven’t come back to where they were pre-glitch.
They are higher than before. For example, TZ was $9.80 for a while then went down to $5.88 for a day but now up to $17.27.

Back