• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Neon Genesis Evangelion (Complete) is incomplete.

Substance

⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
Is there any plans to include the missing 2 movies to truly complete this set?

The Blu-ray disc version is %50 off currently. If the answer is no, I will get the discs.

I'm asking about the movies. In the meantime, would you mind letting me know where/how you got the link that you pasted above? It's formatted differently from what I get if I navigate to that movie on the store and copy the link, and I noticed that the mobile app doesn't know how to open it.

Actually, nevermind. I figured it out. Seems the app has an issue opening that specific link format, for TV seasons only.

Actually, nevermind. I figured it out. Seems the app has an issue opening that specific link format, for TV seasons only.
I got the link from the web store. I didn’t list the missing movies on my first post. They are,

Death and Rebirth
The End of Evangelion

I asked about the movies, and I'm told that there are challenges with the licensing (it's different from the TV seasons), so while we may be able to get them eventually, it won't be soon.

Even if they did, the chances of them including the extras are roughly zero, so I'd recommend getting the discs anyway. (It would be nice if the store recognized the BD discs as an alternate version, like the DVDs, but that could be partially my own fault for submitting them as the Classic/Netflix editions - not that those aren't very appropriate descriptions.)

Even if they did, the chances of them including the extras are roughly zero, so I'd recommend getting the discs anyway. (It would be nice if the store recognized the BD discs as an alternate version, like the DVDs, but that could be partially my own fault for submitting them as the Classic/Netflix editions - not that those aren't very appropriate descriptions.)
Do you know if the movies are on separate discs? Are they video bookmarked by any chance?

I already own the 26 episodes on digital. I only need to import the movies on my Premiere system.

Yes, the movies are on Disc 5 (or 5, 6, and 11.) Just make sure you are buying a copy that includes the corrected Disc 5.
Did you import Disc 5 to your Premiere system? Do you know if the movies are video bookmarked?

Not bookmarked (there isn't much on the front, and you can skip to the main menu, so missing the bookmarks isn't that bad,) and both will show as Disc 0 of their respective sets.

Back