• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

Merry Christmas!

Montucky

Merry Christmas to the Kaleidescape community! Enjoying the tree, the family, and my "Christmas Cheer" script. I'd love to share the script file with you all, but need to learn how to publicly share a file (will have to do that later), but here's a link to a screenshot I took showing off what's in it:
http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p487/LuminousAV/Forum/Christmas Cheer Script_zpsft8mgdpc.jpg
We just hit play and have it going in the background all day. Family's loving it!

This is now a family tradition. What are you guys up to today on this beautiful snowy Christmas day? Asides from sneaking off for a minute to get on the forums. Haha.

May you all have a very Merry (and peaceful) Christmas and a Blessed New Year! Wishing you all the best. :)

Merry Christmas to you and your family, nice to hear K is a part of your holiday!!:)

Not snowing here in FL! Just added another 48 miles to my 488 Spider, working to get my break-in miles completed before a track day in January.:) (JerryL can relate to that!:D)

Jim

Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year 2018 to all! Hope to see more exciting products and news from K.:D

Lots of snow expected in the French Alps as well, so my K system there is fully loaded and ready to play until the ski season is over! Die Hard is scheduled for tomorrow after we are done with the cheese fondue!

Best wishes,

Kostas

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!

Jim, they run the engines pretty hard on the bench as part of validation. The things that need breaking in are the diff, transmission, brakes, tires and of course, you! You should have a blast! The 488 is quite a beast! Your brakes will be really broken in after the track day. Suggest you replace all the fluids in the car after the first 1,000 miles or so. Even if they argue with you, its cheap insurance.

Thanks Jerry, same to you my friend!!

(Yes, I agree, the factory works them hard during the build and eval, but the lawyer in me, knowing that all operational properties are recorded, was forced to follow the 1000km (620) break-in noted in the manual. I know it's overkill!!!:D)

That said, I do consider you an authority when it comes to these cars!! I will be at Daytona for the Rolex, then a track day organized by FCA, should be fun.

Jim

Nice Jim! Have fun!

In the mean time, lets get some more 4K HDR- hello Kaleidescape, how about some Star Wars or Star Trek in 4K HDR......

Nice Jim! Have fun!

In the mean time, lets get some more 4K HDR- hello Kaleidescape, how about some Star Wars or Star Trek in 4K HDR......

I agree, that would be big, nice to see the new Blade Runner releasing today (the HDR version).

Jim

As an aside, though I suppose you could debate the movie itself, I thought the Dark Tower looked absolutely fantastic. Very very clear.

Back