• Thanks for visiting the Kaleidescape Owners' Forum

This forum is for the community of Kaleidescape owners, and others interested in learning about the system, equipment, services, and the company itself.

It is run by a group of enthusiastic Kaleidescape owners and dealers purely as a service to this community.

This board is not affiliated in any way with Kaleidescape, Inc.
    For official technical support, product information, or customer service, please visit www.kaleidescape.com

• You are currently in "Guest" mode and not logged in with a registered account.

The forum is free to use and most of the forum can be used by guests who are not registered....

... but we strongly encourage you to register for a full account. There is no cost to register for a full account.

Benefits of registering for a full account:

• Participate in the discussions! You must have a registered account to make posts on the forums. You will be able to start your own thread on a topic or question, or you can reply to other threads/discussions.
    • Use the "Conversation" feature (known as "private messaging" on other forums) to communicate directly with any of the other users here.
    • Access the Files area. The "resources" area of the forum contains many "Favorite Scene" and Script files that can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your Kaleidescape system. Go directly to great scenes in your favorite movies, created by other owners, and add automation to playback of your system with Scripts.
    • You won't see this annoying notice at the top of every screen!😊

It's easy and free to register for the forum. Just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner of this page, and follow the instructions there.

FOR SALE: McIntosh MHP1000 Headphones & MHA50 Headphone Amp/DAC

Substance

⭐️⭐️PATRON⭐️⭐️
I purchased these brand new from Best Buy Magnolia a couple of years ago right before McIntosh discontinued them. I ran 100 hours of break-in samples before I played any actual music. I probably used them for another 20-30 hours after that. It comes with original packaging and all original content (including McIntosh shipping carton). I have an extra set of headphone cables I bought directly from McIntosh as spare ($100 value). They are in excellent/near new condition.

They are based on German BeyerDynamic Tesla drivers, closed back design with the signature McIntosh aesthetics and quality (brushed aluminum and Italian leather materials).

These retailed $2000 new. I am asking $1250 shipped within USA and PayPal fees included.

I have the matching portable headphone amp, McIntosh MHA50 (Serial #1234) with 100 hours break-in and less than 30 hours actual music. It comes with original box and 2x sets of original accessories (charger, protective cover, cables, etc..).

It is one of the best portable headphone amp/DACs. It has its own built-in battery supply (for clean power) so it doesn't really on the dirty smart-phone power. Quad-balanced DAC chipset. Works great with any iPhone (Lightning and Thunderbolt/USB-C) as well as any USB device (PC/MAC/Android).

It retailed for $750 before it was discontinued. I am asking $600 shipped within USA and PayPal fees included. Bonus: I will include a 1-meter AudioQuest Carbon USB to Lightning cable ($170 value).

I can offer both units together as a bundle for $1700 shipped within USA and PayPal fees included.

Here are some photos.

Attachments

• IMG_6872.jpeg
    IMG_6872.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6871.jpeg
    IMG_6871.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6870.jpeg
    IMG_6870.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6869.jpeg
    IMG_6869.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6868.jpeg
    IMG_6868.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6867.jpeg
    IMG_6867.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6866.jpeg
    IMG_6866.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6865.jpeg
    IMG_6865.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6864.jpeg
    IMG_6864.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6863.jpeg
    IMG_6863.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
More photos.

Attachments

• IMG_6862.jpeg
    IMG_6862.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6861.jpeg
    IMG_6861.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6860.jpeg
    IMG_6860.jpeg
  • IMG_6859.jpeg
    IMG_6859.jpeg
  • IMG_6858.jpeg
    IMG_6858.jpeg
More photos.

Attachments

• IMG_3725.jpeg
    IMG_3725.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3724.jpeg
    IMG_3724.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3726.jpeg
    IMG_3726.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
For 48 hours only, I will reduce the bundle price to $1500 shipped within the US including PayPal fees.

The bundle includes

McIntosh MHP1000 ($2000 retail)
Mcintosh MHA50 ($750 retail)
Mcintosh extra headphone cable ($100 retail)
McIntosh extra set of MHA50 cables and charger ($100 value)
AudioQuest Carbon USB cable ($170 retail)
AudioQuest Jitterbug ($60 retail)

Total Value: $3180 (plus tax)
You Pay: $1500 all included

Back